Y/n is just a few inches away from Bakugou's face. However they both don't care, they're too busy being frustrated at each other. Bakugou tightens his grip on Y/n's arms and she grits her teeth. "You think too hard to the point where you cloud your thoughts!" Bakugou growls. "You think you can get far from that kind of bullshit?!" He yells. Bakugou starts to shake Y/n back and forth a little. "You're straining your brain with thoughts if you're able to clear your head maybe you'll able to come up with solutions for your quirk!! Now I told you that you're going to kill everyone in 1-A and that's what you're going to do dumbass!!!" Bakugou continue to yell at her.

Y/n stares at Bakugou in shock then she looks down in shame. He's right, every time she tries to use her quirk she overwhelm herself with thoughts. Majority of her thoughts are doubts and worries. Y/n look up at Bakugou again and he's staring down at her. He's definitely irritated now.

Bakugou slowly loosen his grip from Y/n's arms. "I see, Kacchan doesn't want me to give up, he's actually encouraging me to keep going" Y/n thought. "Kacchan, are you saying that you believe in me?" Y/n said in her thoughts. She slowly backs away and looks at the object once more. The object is a huge luggage that they filled up with tons of rocks inside. Y/n slowly lifts her hand out and her eyes starts to glow (F/C).

"Focus, Y/n!" Y/n said to herself. She starts to use her Telekinesis and the luggage starts to roll backwards. Bakugou stood back and watch. "You....can do this!" Y/n encouraging herself in her thoughts. The luggage starts to shake, then suddenly it started to float off the ground slowly. Bakugou's eyes widened slightly.

"The luggage!" Y/n said excitedly. The luggage floats about 12 inches off the ground before it plopped back down. "I did it!!" Y/n shouts then she looks at bakugou with a huge smile. Bakugou smirks slightly but it was unnoticeable. Y/n run up to Bakugou and glomps him. Bakugou then stumbles and fell on his back making Y/n land on top of him.

Y/n lifts her head quick and smiles "Kacchan, I did it! I finally did it!" Cheered. Y/n leans down and hugs him quick. Bakugou gasps lowly, and Y/n hugs him tighter. "Thank you, Kacchan!" she whispered. Bakugou doesn't say a word nor move a muscle. After Y/n's excitement wears off she comes to a realization that she's laying on top of him and now she's trying not to freak the fuck out. Come to think of it Bakugou not even yelling at her until her ears bleed, is that a good thing or a bad thing?!

Y/n really don't want to face him right now, she really out did herself this time but she can't be like this forever. (A/n: shiiiieeet says who?! 🥴💅🏾.) Y/n slowly lifts her head up to look at Bakugou. He was staring right at her with half lidded eyes! His cheeks were slightly pink and his lips are slightly open. Damn he looks good when things happens to him unexpectedly!

"Kacchan, I let my excitement get the best of me, my bad." Y/n starts to move but then Bakugou grabs the crook of her hip firmly. "Kacchan!" Y/n gasped. Bakugou growls under his breath in response (A/n:damn, that's sexy!) but then he looks at her. "Don't move, Chipmunk" he warned. Y/n taken aback. "The fuck you mean don't move?! And stop calling me tha- matter of fact move!" Y/n snaps. She attempts to move again but then Bakugou grabs at her thigh quick. "Oi, Oi, Oi! I said don't move are you stupid!?" Bakugou's voice starts to get shaky.

"Boy what are you talking abo-" Y/n gets cut off. Bakugou looks down and look up back at her a couple times signaling her. Y/n tilts her head in confusion then slowly looks down and noticed that her knee is between his legs next to his.....

Y/n froze in place. "Oh shit!" She cursed. "Yeah pay attention, Chipmunk" Bakugou rolls his eyes and sits up. "I guess training is over for tonight huh?" Y/n said nervously. "No, let's keep going" Bakugou gets up. "Okay!" Y/n stood up and nods. They continue to train for the night.

(Next day)

Everyone in class getting ready for the exams, Y/n is looking out the window from her desk. The sky is dark and gloomy, as if it's getting ready to rain. Kirishima taps Y/n's arm. "Nice weather today, am I right?" Kirishima said sarcastically. Y/n chuckled "it fits the mood for today's exam." Kirishima laughed. Mr Aizawa walks into the class with a stack of papers. "Alright, today is your exams. You will be giving 50 mins to complete it." He hands the stack of papers to all the students who's sitting in the front and they start to pass the papers back.

"Once you're able to get your exam you may begin" Mr Aizawa said before he got into his yellow sleeping bag. Mina got ahold of the papers and passed it to Y/n "this is it" Mina whispered. "Good luck, all of you!" Kirishima whispered back. Y/n nods then looks over at Bakugou, he's sitting on the other side of kirishima. Bakugou already working on his exam and while he's writing, he  suddenly looks up and gave Y/n eye contact. They stared for a bit until Y/n looks down at her exam quick.

"Okay, let's do this" Y/n whispered to herself.

(After Exams)

In the teacher's staff room...

Mr Aizawa walks in the staff room and place the stack of exams papers on the table. "Hey, so the exams finally ended huh?"  All Might said. Mr Aizawa sit on the couch next to All Might. "Yeah, now I have to go through each exam later." All Might hums in response. "About the investigation..." All Might looks at Aizawa. "He's probably working with the league of villains." Aizawa looks over at All might. "Did they find anything new?" Aizawa said. "I had someone patrolling around town, and they found the man that Young Bakugou described. He was with one of the villains that attacked me awhile ago." All Might said.

"That's not good, what do you think we should do now that we have this kind of information?" Aizawa said. "We don't want to startled the poor girl, we'll just have to get someone to watch her from the shadows." All might leans back against the couch. "And who could that be?" Aizawa said in slight concern.

All might looks at Aizawa.

Aaaaand that's the end of Chapter 10 🙌🏾

Two Chapters in one day because I love all you Queens! Yes I will be working on Chapter 11 after I post this one.

This chapter is short because I'm feeling a bit sick so Chapter 11 may or may not be in delay 🤧

I also see that I got some new followers, thank you so much I appreciate it!

Alright Queens I'm going to go ahead and try to get some rest...

Until then Queens...

Stay Beautiful! 👑