I thank him and clip the bow to the back of my cape while working at the table where a whole different type of arrows sat. While I was grabbing a handful of electric arrows, there was a creak at the door, making spin around.

"Did I startle you?" says Nat, going to the wall and grabbing two pistols.

"Of course not" is my reply which makes her laugh. It's a soft chuckle, her lips are upturned making cute dimples appear on her cheeks, her eyes sparkling, I like this version of Nat, a lot. My mask and hood stay up and I clip my arrows to the bow, about to head out when Nat appears to my side.

"I'll walk with you, just so you don't get lost."

I nod and we walk in a comfortable silence to the jet which is being flown by Bruce since he refuses to turn into the Hulk unless it's a 'code Green'. Tony has his suit on, his helmet not closed just yet. Steve has his navy uniform on and his shield attached to his arm, Thor dressed in his warrior outfit, with Mjølnir in his hand. Clint was sat on a chair against the wall and gave me and Nat a wave as we boarded the jet. Bruce lifted us off and we all divulged in conversation for the journey, not one I participated much in which Nat noticed.

She leant into my side so her mouth was very close to my ear and whispered "You okay?"

"Yeah, just not used to working as a team" I admit and she offers a reassurance smile.

"You will be fine, just stay alive and make sure you don't accidentally kill any of us while your at it."

I laugh which makes my eyes widen and I stop immediately. What is happening to me? Nat must of heard my laugh and she was just gazing at me with a huge grin on her face but I was thankful that she didn't say anything.

"We are two minutes away, get ready guys!" Bruce shouts from the front.

The team stands up and Tony, Cap and Thor go out first, me Nat and Clint heading for a sneak approach. Bruce sets the ship down and wishes us all good luck while reminding us that we can call for 'code Green' if we have to. The three of us run into the lower part of the ship and hear Starks and Ultron's conversation.

"If I have to" said the mechanical voice.

"Nobody has to break anything" Thor replied.

"Clearly you have never made an omelette" stated Ultron.

"He beat me by one second" Tony said, slightly amused.

I turn to Nat and Clint. "Him and Ultron are to alike each other."

"He probably wanted a replica of himself" joked Clint and I smirked behind my mask.

"Ah this is funny Mr Stark, it's what, comfortable? Like old times" came a new voice and two young people appeared behind Ultron. The boy had bright blonde hair, it looked bleached, the other was a girl with auburn dark hair.

"This was never my life" Tony responded.

"You two can still walk away form this" encouraged Steve.

"Oh we will" the girl said.

"I know you have suffered-" began Steve but Ultron gave a fake retch.

"Ah Captain America, gods righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth-"

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it" Thor demanded.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet."

"Yeah? What's the vibranium for?" Stark asked.

"I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron yanked his hand forward and Tony got pulled towards him through the air before sending him back with a powerful beam. Tony stood back up and flew at Ultron, meeting him in the middle and they both started trying to tear each other to shreds. Ultron's bots started to attack Cap and Thor and the rest of us joined the fight. Me and Nat worked together on taking down a pack of Klaue's guards, Clint moving off to a better vantage point. I punched one of the men in the head and Nat slid her leg along the floor, taking his legs out so he fell, giving me the chance to jump on him and give him one final blow to the head. Nat finished the last man off by running along the wall and twirling him hard onto the floor. I stood up and pulled Nat up.