Bokuto pouts, "Well..I always see you in my dream and I was happy when I saw you and I during high-school but I couldn't take it when that dream is starting to hurt you.."

Bokuto sighed, "Then I realised that, it was my memories. Because, I would never dream about you being hurt, since they say dreams are supposed to be what you're thinking when you're asleep right?"

Bokuto smiled, "I would never think of you being hurt. I want you to be always happy, and always show me your beautiful happy face!"

"Is there something you want to eat? I'll get it for you.." Akaashi offers.

"I'll eat anything you'll buy. Let's eat together with my sisters, you met them right?" Bokuto asked while looking at the door.

Akaashi nodded, "Yes. But I never really had a proper conversation with them, but I talk a lot with your mom."

"Wait really? What did mom say about us?" Bokuto curiously asked.

"She just said things about you, and she said to me that I should not leave you again." Akaashi said honestly.

Bokuto sighed in relief, "I thought she'll make you stay away from me. I don't want to fight with mom."

Akaashi laughed, "She's your mom. I'm sure she's also kindhearted as you are."

While the both of them are talking and the room is filled with their laughters. Kuroo leaned his back on the wall just beside the door in Bokuto's hospital room.

He can hear Bokuto and Akaashi's laughter as well as the things they are talking about.

Kuroo felt so relieved. He's so relieved that Bokuto is okay, and he's laughing again. Seeing Bokuto refusing to wake up for a whole week really stressed Kuroo so much.

He doesn't want to overthink things, but he was there when Bokuto was suffering the most and Kuroo fears it so much. That what if, Bokuto will experience that again.

Kuroo don't think he can stay strong if that happens again, he'll totally collapse and give up.

Once is enough, he can't take seeing his closest friend being like that again.

Kuroo stood properly before knocking on the door twice and opening it.

"Kuroo!" Bokuto calls Kuroo with a bright smile written on his face.

"Hey..how are you feeling?" Kuroo asked and sat on the long couch after placing the fruits he brought on the table.

Bokuto smiled, "I'm feeling great! Have you seen my sisters outside?"

Kuroo nods, "Yeah they're buying something at the hospital's cafeteria. Do you want me to call them?"

Bokuto shook his head, "It's fine. I'm sure they'll be back in a moment.."

"I'm glad you're now awake, Kenma told me about it. He also wanted to come but he got a call from work, but he said he'll visit tomorrow." Kuroo told Bokuto.

"How about Konoha?" Bokuto asked and glanced at Akaashi.

Akaashi smiled, "I'm sure he'll come. Maybe tomorrow too, I just informed him earlier."

Bokuto smiled at Akaashi and returned his eyes to Kuroo, who's also looking at him with an obvious relieved expression.

"Kuroo.." Bokuto calls.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you."

Kuroo's eyes widened when he heard Bokuto say those words, he felt like the fatigue in his body suddenly disappeared when he heard those words coming from Bokuto.