2 4

Hope you enjoy reading :)

Ira: So guys i just landed, finally I'm at Los Angeles ! By far it looks nice. Let me know in the comment who been to LA before and tell us your experience :) Now we see you guys at my house !!!

You turn off the camera and wait for others to get their bags. You saw jack keep looking at you so you take the opportunity to go talk to him.

Ira: Hey :)
Jack: Um hey.
Ira: Cmon don't be nervous, I don't bite people, if i do i let you know.
Jack: You always know how to make others feel comfortable.
Ira: Oh really, you barely know me.
Jack: Ohh i know about you more than the others.
Ira: Really !!
Jack: Ask me questions about you i answer ;)
Ira: What's my middle name ?
Jack: You don't have middle name.
Ira: My favorite color ?
Jack: Purple.
Ira: My least fav subject ?
Jack: Math, just like me.
Ira: Did i play any instruments ?
Jack: Yes, piano and guitar.
Ira: Did you sing on a changing room four years ago ?
Jack: What kind- wait what the question ? I- i think i heard it wrong ??
Ira: Jack did you sing on a changing room four years ago ?
Jack: Yeah... And you remember !
Ira: No i don't.
Jack: Wdym you don't ?
Ira:  i got this weird dream and i saw you singing on a changing room. Idk why you singing but it's beautiful :)
Jack: Am i alone ?
Ira: Yeah...
Jack: Well its crazy how you can remembered something in the past but world crazy right. What you saw on your dream happened to me to us.
Ira: Wdym us !
Jack: You were there too, on a changing room beside me.
Ira: So the dream that i got it's real. I saw Dara and that tall guy on a rooftop holding hand :)
Jack: They were a couple but they broke up a year ago. They still friend tho just not a couple :)
Ira: Oh... They look happy together. I wish i was there to hype them...
Jack: You were th-
Jacob: Let's go babe !
Ira: Oh everyone already got their bags ? Oky let's go !

Jacob grab your hand tightly like you were a baby. You look at him and ask him what's wrong but he just stay quiet. You whisper and ask him what's going on.

Ira: Why you act like this.
Jacob: I told you I don't like that guy but you still talk to him.
Ira: Heard yourself. YOU don't like him. Not me !
Jacob: If i don't like that guy that's mean you should too !
Ira: That's not how it works jacob !
Jacob: Idc I'm your boyfriend. You do what i said.
Ira: You still don't know who i really am. I'm not that kind of girls that would do what their boyfriend ask them to do. So don't you dare controlling my life !
Jacob: Ira calm down. You look red !
Ira: I'm taking other uber.
Jacob: What are you talking about ? I already booked an Uber for us !
Ira: Good, you go alone. I book a new one. FOR ME.
Jacob: The others already there. I know you really want to go to your house. Don't waste your time to wait for another uber !
Ira: Yeah but i rather be late then be in the same car as you rn.
Jacob: Ira I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything i said. I'm just jealous oky !
Ira: Yeah you shouldn't. You know you can trust me but you don't. I trusted you why it's so hard for you to do the same ?
Jacob: I- idk...
Ira: That's what i thought. Your uber here. I'm gonna wait for mine.
Jacob: I'm sorry... See you at your house...

You look away waiting for him to go. You book a new one and wait. Seven minutes later it cames and bring you to your house. You thank the driver for keeping you company and makes you feel comfortable. You payed the driver $30 for keeping you company. The driver thank you and drove away.

Christina: Omg there you are. Why you and jacob not taking the same uber ?
Ira: We're fighting.
Christina: Ohh you oky ? This should be your best day but that ass*ole always ruined it.
Ira: Whatever. Let's go inside i just want to see my beau- OMG THIS IS MY FRICKING HOUSE !
Christina: You didn't realized ?
Ira: No! OMG it's beautiful from the outside !
Christina: Wait when you come inside ;)
Ira: I'm so excited !!! Wait how they opened the door ?
Christina: Idk but i saw jack has your key.
Ira: Oh really ? How ?