0 6

Hope you enjoy reading :)

Jack: Where the heck zach and corbyn ?
Jonah: Idk ? I just came here ?
Daniel: Let's go ask the girls.

• Daniel POV •
Where zach and corbyn would go. We always go to lunch together and wait for everyone ??

We ask the girls and and they all pointed at the table far away from the girls table. Then you saw zach and corbyn eating with that mystery girl. You ask beca what happened and she said that zach want to hangout with them. We boys go to their table.

Daniel: What's this ?
Zach: Oh heyy !
Corbyn: Oh sorry we forgot to wait at your locker
Zach: Oh yeaa sorry about that.
Jonah: Why you guys sitting here and not with the girls over there ?
Zach: We both want to hangout with Ira and Dara ?
Ira: Ira loser and biggie d.
Corbyn: Yep
Jack: You guys really want to hangout with them or get on their pants ?
Corbyn: WHAT OFC NOT. WE'RE FRIENDS !
Ira: Yup if you boys want to hangout yall can sit. We're not bite.
Jonah: Sure i guess. That burger calling me to eat them.
Daniel: Yeah the chicken nugget too !
Ira: So are you going to sit or not jack ?
Jack: Whatever imma go sit with the girls. Yall pick the wrong table boys.
Ira: Just let him go. He get bored soon without you guys.
Zach: Thanks btw.
Ira: Sure :)

~after lunch~

Daniel: Thanks for the food. Idk how you go buy that.
Zach: He ask for his wor-
Dara: She's a sonic duhhh
Corbyn: Yup oh btw we need to go find jack. He probably waiting for all of us.
Ira: Sure. Bye slap cheek , bye corboner.
Jonah: WTH???
Zach: Just ignore her.
Corbyn: We explain to you later.
Daniel: Oky..?

~at your class~

Ira: My first class with you.
Dara: If Ms Hanna called me to do something just ignore it.
Ira: Why what happened ?
Dara: Ms Hanna love me. She knew I'm smart ass so she always asked me to write the answers on board , she called me to help her with books.
Ira:I didn't know you smart.
Dara: No I'm not. Idk why people called me smart. I just don't see it.
Ira: Maybe you are that's why people called you smart.
Dara: Well-

Then the door swing open and reveal Ms Hanna. You all greet her and then the door swing open harder then before. There's jack and his friend , everyone shook that he in class today.

Jack: Sorry I'm late.
MsH: OMG you didn't skip class today ?
Jack: Nah i want to stay at class today.
MsH: So you here bc you want to be with Bri ?
Jack: Nope I'm here to stay. I'm not here for anyone or anything else.
MsH: Oky then go sit down. Idk where your table anymore but just go find a empty table.

Then jack told someone besides you to go find other table. Then the guy sit beside you. Daniel did the same. He sat behind you. Dara , well all student in class shook that he sat in third row. He always sat behind the class.

Jack: Oh hey didn't see you there.
Ira: Who me ?
Jack: Yeahh.
Ira: Well why you sit here ? I saw plenty more empty table right there.
Daniel: He want to talk to yo-
Jack: Erm this is my table that's why.
Ira: Oh oky.

• Jack POV •
Why I'm nervous... This is new ! I never been so nervous around girls before , wtf she just did to me. Did she just spell me !

• Your POV •
Why jack look nervous. Did she scared the teacher might ask him to answer the question ? I mean he's not always in class he probably nervous.

Ira: Erm hey do you need help ? You look nervous ?
Jack: W-what me ? No ! I'm tired that's all.
Ira: Uh oky. If you need help just know everyone in this class can help you.
Jack: T-thank you...
Ira: I know I'm rude to you before , sorry about that.
Jack: Sure.

Then the bell rang. Jack stood up and just get out from the class. Everyone have no idea why he acting weird today.

Daniel: I have no idea why he act like that today.
Dara: He never like that before ?
Daniel: Hm i think never. He always cool looking guy. Never saw him that nervous.
Ira: He probably sick.
Daniel: I saw him getting nervous when you talked to him. What did you say to him ?
Ira: I just asked him if he need help with something. And then he said he's tired. So i said to him if he need help just know that everyone in class have his back.
Daniel: He like you.
Dara: WHAT ! HELL NAH
Daniel: What ?
Dara: There is no way i let my gurl dating that dude. All he want is girls , fu*k , break the girls heart.
Daniel: I can't disagree. But if you know him very well you can see there soft spot in his heart. Like one time when i go to his place , his little sister name Isla , they were very close. He always smile when he with his family.
Ira: That sound very happy...
Dara: I'm sure your dad will forgive you.
Daniel: Why what happened ?
Ira: Family problem... I don't have mom , i have dad but not in a good term. Which means i have nobody.
Daniel: Oh I'm sorry...
Ira: It's fine like biggie d said let's just hope he forgive me soon...
Daniel: Oky so corbyn and zach have their nickname , what about me , jonah and jack ??
Ira: Ooo i will think about it. Oh btw thanks for walk with me to class.
Dara: Next time remember where your next class is.
Ira: Ughh fine momma d
Dara: OMG *disappointed face*
Daniel: Oky bye ira.

~school end~

You go to your locker and take all your stuff. You try to reach your car key but there's no car key. You check your pocket and your bag. Still no sign of car key.

Bri: Oh hey looking for something.
Ira: How did you kn- THAT'S MY KEY !
Beca: If you want it then you need to tell all the students that you stole this car.
Bella: When you start school here our life suffer. So this is like paid off for what you did to us.
Ira: Excuse me. I'm here to learn , I'm not here to get a revenge or whatever.
Bri: Enough with your boring excuse. Do it or else we throw this far away that you will never gonna find it.
Ira: Fine i called someone.
Beca: Call who ?
Ira: Ermm- Cara. She can spread the gossip easily so.
Bella: Good idea.
Bri: NOW CALL HER !

• Your POV •
They really think I'm gonna do it lol. I'm gonna ask my worker to record the sound while talking. And then i ask them what i need to say.

Ira: Oh what i need to say ?
Bri: Told them you stole the car. You don't own it.
Ira: Do i need to tell him that i actually bought it but I'm forced to do this ?
Bella: If you said that it's not gonna work. You dumbass.
Beca: Can she just be smart for a sec ughh.
Ira: Oky.

Then you act like you called Cara , they all just laughing at you. Then you end the call act scared. They gave you the key and left.

Bri: OH YEAH COME TO SCHOOL TOMORROW.
Beca: And stay away from our boys !
Bella: Oky bye dumbass.

• Your POV •
Let's see who is the dumbass tomorrow. *Smirk*
I'm sure will come tomorrow.

Word Count - 1316 words

Hey thanks for reading this chapter , i really hope you enjoy reading my book. Make sure to go follow my fan account (jackaveryttime) my first fan account got disabled at 2,2k so please support ❤