1 5

Hope you enjoy reading :)

Ira: Hey my fav girl !
Dara: Hey ? Oky what's going on ? I know you want something from me !
Ira: Nothing. Can i just be nice to my friend !
Dara: Ofc you can it's just not you. If you want me to go feed coco just ask me. You know ill do it right ?!
Ira: No not that. I want to bring you somewhere today ! I know don't ask me whe-
Dara: Oh me too ?
Ira: Wait what where ?
Dara: I want to bring you somewhere and it's a secret ofc ;)
Ira: When ?
Dara: 8pm i remembered.
Ira: Oh no ! We got the same time ! This is very not good.
Dara: Oky whatever plan you have just cancelled it.
Ira: But i can't...
Dara: Me either...
Ira: I need to call someone. Give me a sec please :)
Dara: Oky...

Call Conversation

Me
Not good !

Jojo🥸
What what's going on ?

Me
Dara told me she want to bring
me somewhere.
And it's exactly the same time as
our plan for her date with daniel !

Jojo🥸
Oh no that's not good.

Me
I KNOW !

Jojo🥸
Oky calm down.
How about you just let her
bring you wherever she plan.
And then when you done bring
her here.

Me
But what if we not make on time !

Jojo🥸
I'm sure you will.
Just go exact same time.
Don't change anything oky !
Now bye !

End Conversation

• Your POV •
Very helping jonah. Maybe jonah have a plan . I mean he and corbyn a genius after all. Oky ira trust the process !

~7:30 PM~

Ira: After we done go to wherever you want to bring me. We go to mine. Oky ?
Dara: Sounds good !
Ira: One more question. Why i need to wear a dress ?
Dara: I should asked you the same thing. Why i need to wear a dress too ?
Ira: Oky i guess I can't answer that.
Dara: Fine me too.
Ira: Now drive.
Dara: Wait no ! I can't drive your car. I don't want us to crash somewhere.
Ira: Nahh you're good at driving. You just scared. Plus idk where the place is so you have no choice ;)
Dara: Oky i guess. Here we go !

After very long time trying to comfort Dara. You finally in the destination. You laughed at Dara, she look scared bc she almost hit a another car. You look around and everything look familiar.

Dara: Oky let's go.
Ira: But- how-
Dara: Don't be scared silly. I know this building look scary. It's abandoned but you don't need to be scared. I'm here !
Ira: I know it's just-

Dara push you to go inside. We reached the top building and there you saw the boys. But then you saw there's two tables full with food.

Dara: Oky i don't understand ?
Ira: Yeahh ? Why there's two tables instead of one !?
Dara: Wait ? Wdym instead of one ? You know about the date ?
Ira: Ofc i know. I planned this date for you and daniel.
Dara: Wait me and daniel ! I planned this date for you and jack !
Ira: WHAT !

You both look at the three boys and they all just smiled. Then jack and daniel came out behind them.

Corbyn: We all actually planned this. After you told us about the planned. We all decided to planned double date for you two.
Jonah: Yeahh so that's why you guys have same plans on same time.
Zach: I know we're genius.
Corbyn: Oky now our work here is done.
Jonah: Let's go guys.
Zach: Enjoy your delicious food.

You look at jack disbelief. He came closer to you and take you to the table. You saw daniel did the same thing. He offered you to sit, you accepted and sit. You waited for him to say something.

Jack: So...
Ira: I still don't believed this. I thought i planned all this. Instead they fool me. It's very interesting day.
Jack: Are you mad ?
Ira: No I'm actually happy.
Jack: When i know that you liked me back, i just know that i need to take the chance or else someone might take it.
Ira: I don't think anyone want me. Idk what you see in me... I mean look at me... Fat-
Jack: Hey, i don't want to hear all that. We're on our first date and i don't want you to remembered those thing. I want you to remembered the good memories so you can tell our kids.
Ira: Oky that's too far avery.
Jack: I know xD
Ira: Sorry for everything actually. I shouldn't judged you at first place. I said that you will never changed but look at you now. Handsome as ever, wearing a tux just for this date and for me.
Jack: Just want to let you know i never wear a tux for a girl. This is my first time.
Ira: I'm very special to you then.
Jack: Ofc you are. I never met someone like you and i will never let you go.
Ira: Me too :)

~at daniels table~

Dara: How long did you know that they planned this date for us ?
Daniel: Yesterday.
Dara: I probably look like a fool. Trying to act like i just make my friend go on a date xD
Daniel: No you don't. I never met someone so sweet and caring at the same time. You are perfect Dara. I'm happy that Ira introduced you to us.
Dara: I should say the same. If i never talked to ira on that street. I probably still trying to find my love life.
Daniel: Everything just so worked out.
Dara: Nad that's how we know that we're perfect for each other ;)
Daniel: Too cheesy.
Dara: I know I'm trying to be cheesy but i can't xD
Daniel: Now let's enjoy our delicious food. I cook some of them with jack. I hope you like it.
Dara: If i don't like just know that i still love it. You two work hard for this. At least i know that you tried right :)
Daniel: Thanks. Now try :)

~the others~

Corbyn: So guys our works done. Let's go home.
Zach: I'm actually going to meet up with my girlfriend.
Jonah: You have a girlfriend !?
Zach: Oh yeaa i met her on iHOP. We talked for awhile and we exchange number. And now we're going on a date :)
Corbyn: So her name is ?
Zach: Kay, kay cook. You guys can meet her one day.
Jonah: How about beca ?
Corbyn: Yeahh what about the other girls ?
Zach: I texted all them said we're done. I told them i met kay. They all not happy but idc.
Jonah: I want girlfriend too...
Zach: Just stay home jonah. You find someone soon :)
Corbyn: Yeahh let's go. Bye zach. Tell us how it's going later.
Zach: Ofc !!

Word Count - 1172 words

Thanks for reading this chapter, hope you enjoy reading my book. Make sure to follow my fan account (jackaveryttime) my first fan account got disabled at 2,2k so please support ❤️