Part 2 (Couldn't come up with a name)

I attempted to get up only to have another shock go through my body. Is this really it.. Then I heard it, "GET AWAY YOU DUMB PEICE OF METAL" She said as a crowbar connected with the bots head. "I-I said run Alex.." "To bad" she said as she helped me up. "Do you want to sit on the pallet jack.. You need to rest and-" "I'll be f-fine" "..Just.. Be careful" "We need to go more bots will be on there way shortly" I said as i picked up my axe and began to walk. We were quiet for the next hour or so only walking. Memories of what had led up to us escaping utopia flooding our heads.  
(Alex's Pov)

As we walked I noticed something was off with Leo, His face was pale and he looked awful. I stopped to ask "Lee You alrigh-" I got cut off by him falling down. I ran over to him and checked his pulse. He was alright.. a sigh of relief left my body, He was just tired. I put him on the pallet jack and kept walking. It was now dark outside and I had to stop to rest. I stopped at what looks to be an old run down gas station. I pulled to stuff inside and sat down. I looked over at leo and decided to check his pulse again. It was still there. We were only a day away from the city limit. We would be officially out of utopia. We would ditch this god awful country and find somewhere else. I peacefully drifted off to sleep not knowing the hell that awaited me tomorrow.

Sorry this is a bit short but i gotta get to class enjoy