I flinched when I saw Mattheo, Malfoy and Cathy but tried my best not to look at them. Just their presence in the room caused a strong sense of dismal.

Most of the people in the circle had taken their masks off and I cast a spell on mine so that everyone could figure who I was. A wand had been placed in the centre of the circle, and Pansy was the first to spin it. It landed on Timmy.

"Truth or dare?" Pansy said.

"Dare," Timmy grinned while wrapping an arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder while Pansy stared at the two of us with a smirk growing on her face. Cathy looked somewhat angered and Mattheo wasn't looking in our direction.

"Give Clover a hickey."

Timmy flushed slightly, taking another swig of alcohol, then turned me around to face him. I heard scoffs in the distance, but I kept my eyes on Timmy, watching as his hand rested on my jaw, as his eyes darkened slightly. I tilted my head to the side, and he moved his lips to my neck, letting them ghost the curve of my jaw.

My eyes fell shut as he planted a kiss against my neck, his hand still against my jaw and the other on my hip. The kisses slowly became rougher until he sucked at the skin and tormented it with his mouth.

A gasp escaped me as he blew on the lovebite he had created, then kissed my cheek before moving away slightly. My face felt hot as he gave a heated look, then faced forward, his hand now on the small of my back.

"New ship unlocked!" Xav exclaimed.

I looked over to see Xav, who was making a love heart with his hands and taunting as usual. I put up my middle finger at him then looked at Mattheo who was giving me an evil glare. I only smirked and leaned into Timmy's touch as his glare became darker.

"Truth or dare," Timmy had spun the wand, and it landed on Luna.

"Truth," she smiled and moved her hands away from Xav's hair, but he grabbed them back. She was given some veritaserum and anxiously looked down.

"Have you and Xav shagged?" Timmy questioned and Xav giggled.

She blushed and bit her lip. "Yes, well - yes."

Xav's lip jerked upwards as Timmy made a comment that I wasn't really listening to. I was focused on his hand, on my back and Mattheo's expression. That same look he had on the day of stage three was smudged over his face. But it was intensified.

I looked back at the circle, and Draco had taken his shirt off. Pansy was making out with Astoria, and Cathy's face was burning crimson.

"Clove?" Timmy whispered. "It's your turn." He gestured to the wand.

"Truth."

Xav rolled his eyes as if he wanted me to say dare, then looked around the circle, searching for something to say. I took a sip of veritaserum. He looked at me and Timmy, then back into my eyes. "Have you ever thought about shagging Timmy?"

Heat rushed to my cheeks and Timmy awkwardly laughed. I thought about the question and studied him. I hadn't realised how much he'd changed since the first day I met him. He was taller, lankier, and his voice had lowered a lot. I admired him as he ran his hand through his long locks and shot me a smirk.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"I knew it!" Xav grinned slyly, and I shifted back to look at the circle, who were all murmuring.

Mattheo looked furious. He tried to hide it, but I could see right through.

Good.

I reached for the wand and spun it around, my eyes following as it halted on Mattheo.