Interview With TheSaddestFear

Start from the beginning

3. Would you or have you ever put a book on hold indefinitely?

I would never put a book on hold indefinitely. I’m not really the one for writer’s block so I would never do that. I’m really committed to my work. Not just for my fans, but for me as an individual.

4. Which of your book is/was your favorite to write, which do you update most often, which is the easiest to write for you and which do you dislike the most? (and why?)

I don’t have a favorite to write yet. I update Hidden Beneath the most often because it’s easier to write because it’s from a perspective a teenager in this century, but Running Against the Wind is in the future, in a world that I created, but haven’t fully thought out. I really don’t dislike any of my stories.

5. How long does it usually take you to write a complete chapter, editing included if you do edit?

A complete chapter takes about three to five days for me to write. I’m pretty good with spelling and grammar so, I don’t necessarily edit that kind of stuff. But if I want to add a few sentences it usually happens AFTER I publish. Most likely because of a comment or question.

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

Running Against the Wind

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

The prologue! It had a pretty cool cliffhanger ;)

8. What is your least favorite part to write?

I don’t have a least favorite part…

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

No, the only stories that I don’t make public are the personal ones about crushes or something like that.

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

None

--------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

Omigosh! I get to write without anybody actually trying to look over my paper and see what I’m doing!

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

10/10 mostly because I’m a geek with computers. It was pretty easy.

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

To allow clubs on the Wattpad App.

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The people! So far, everybody’s been really nice and welcoming!

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

xxLastSummerxx

~Playing With Fire

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

∞ (infinity if you can’t see the symbol)

Honestly it is. I’d really like if everyone could read my stories.

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

I think that two times a week, WattPad should give you a random prologue from someone you are not a fan of. But of course, people should have to sign up if they want this feature.

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here?

Teen Fiction

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone elses)?

This Is War by Winzlow_

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

10, I haven’t used any other eBook-ing websites, because I don’t know how it gets better than this! *starts singing “Fearless” by Taylor Swift*

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!

1. Can you unjumble this word: ofairvet

Airfort.
I just looked up the answer: Favorite
…oh wow I was off….
*awkward*

2. Fill in the blank: If I could be anything, I'd be a ___________?

Fashion designer for a New York FashionWeek

3. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

J*wink wink* lol

4. What is your favorite word?

Chocolate but I pronounce it: CHOCK-OH-LETTE-EE

5. Have you ever sworn at an authority figure?

No I don’t swear at all (out loud).

6. Can you name all 50 American states?

Yeah!

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, (loses 5thgrade memory) Michigan, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Washington, Oregon, Virginia, West Virginia, and 22 more that I forgot!