no you

me and tubbo have been dating for a week officially and its been so great. we hang out everyday although often when i go to his house i sit off frame of the camera when hes streaming just so i could be in his presence.

today was just a normal day no one was streaming so we wanted to just hang out and watch movies.

"what should we watch ?" tubbo asks as he sits back down next to me.

"uh you can pick." i say with a smile.

"well we can watch-" tubbo began to say when he seen me with a "oh i know what to watch but i said you could pick but really i want you to tell me to pick" look on my face, he smiled then said, "you pick."

i smiled then said, "okay so i know you said you've never watched chilling adventures of sabrina' so i think we should watch that i mean its such a good show and i think you'll like it and theres like 4 seasons so we can watch it for a while-" way too fast then tubbo interrupted me.

"okay okay we can watch that." tubbo said with a small laugh then put the episode on.

as the first episode started to play i leaned back against the bed frame to get more comfortable which tubbo did the same. after about 20 minutes i noticed he was cautiously leaning closer to me attempting to put his arm around me, so i laughed quietly and leaned onto him and pulled hid arm around me myself. he laughed nervously then we continued watching the show.

3 episodes later

"so do you like the show ?" i asked pausing the next episode before it starts.

"hm yeah... could you play the next episode ?" tubbo asks with a smile.

"i could but we have an among game to play in." i said as i turned off my tv.

"surely we can just skip it." tubbo says pulling me tighter into him.

"no tubbzo this is jakes first stream so we have to play, you can come back later." i said smiling.

"okay fine but im coming over right when i end stream." tubbo states letting go of me.

"of course." i agree smiling.

tubbo stands up and hugs me one last time before saying bye and leaving to walk back to his house. i smile when i hear him wish jake luck before he walks out of the house.

i walk over to my setup and start to get my stream ready before walking over to jakes room to help him with his.

"are you ready!" i ask in an excited tone.

"yeah im really nervous but im excited." jake said with a smile.

"ookaaayy well we're starting at 1:30 so you have 20 minutes to setup do you need any help?" i ask.

"uh no im good tommy and dream helped me last week." jake says.

"oh okay well make sure you tweet when you start streaming." i say with a smile before walking back to my room.

now i have an extra 20 minutes to do whatever so i decided to text tubbo.