chill stream

"hi everyone ill be streaming in about an hour it'll just be a chill stream yk maybe a q&a but who knows see you there twitch.tv/username", i posted that on twitter as i was downstairs eating dinner with my mom and jake.

"you know jake if you wanted to you could stream with me." i said to jake who was sitting next to me.

"hm i dont know about that." jake said uncertainly.

"it could be fun we could play whatever game you want !" i said excited for his answer.

"i guess but not today, if your streaming tomorrow then we can." jake said with a small smile.

"okay i am so yes this will be fun, what game do you want to play ?" i asked.

"we can play minecraft." jake said.

"okay cool, also we can have tubbo play with us if you want." i suggested.

"hm sure." he agrees.

"yay okay ill go tell tubbo." i said as i walked upstairs to my room.

i called tubbo on discord, who was already online so he answered quickly.

"tubbo!" i said as he answered the call.

"hello." tubbo said.

"okay tomorrow jake is going to stream with me and i was wondering if you wanted to stream with us." i asked.

"your brother jake ?" tubbo questions.

"yeah." i answered.

"oh well sure !" tubbo says happily.

"yay well im streaming soon so i have to go set up so bye !" i exlaimed.

"okay bye." tubbo says as i end the call.

i cleaned up my room for about twenty minutes then changed into some comfy clothes, before i started my stream i took a picture then posted it on twitter with a link to my twitch.

"hello chat!" i said as i started seeing people say hi in the chat.

"ill be in just chatting for a while since i dont feel like playing the craft right now." i explained.

user03: thats totally fine
user64: ARE WE DOING A Q&A
user16: MEDIASHARE

"tubbo should be joining the call today and also i might turn mediashare on and yes we can do a q&a !" i announced to my chat.

user71: yesss y/n and tubbo are my comfort streamers
user12: hi you're gorgeous, that's all
user90: someone rickroll y/n please

"hello." tubbo says as he joins the call.

"hi tubbo, im doing mediashare and a q&n." i explain to tubbo.

"oh cool, you're not playing a game ?" tubbo questioned.

"no i dont feel like playing the craft today but i wanted to stream so im doing this." i said.

"oh okay im going to play the dream smp for a bit." tubbo said as a mediashare donation popped up.

a video of quackity playing the piano and singing the iCarly theme song started playing.

"oh my gosh i seen that! he did that so good." i say after watching the dono play.

"okay chat you can start asking questions if you'd like." i say to chat.

as i waited for a question to pop up i put on some music to listen to for the stream.

"do you have anything big planned for the future ?" a dono read.

"actually chat i do, next month ill be moving to london! so i might not stream for a week or until i get everything settled." i said to chat then watches as people were surprised by what i said.

"hahaha chat ive known for 5 months and you're barely finding out." tubbo said laughing.

a mediashare played and it was an edit of the pictures from the trip to brighton, it made me smile as i thought about all the memories from the trip.

"omg you're moving to london is it so you can live with tubbo and tommy in the future since they plan on living together." a dono read.

"well that wasnt necessarily the plan, i wanted to visit again but most of my family lives in london so my mom decided we could just move there to be closer to them." i explained.

"and i suppose in the future it would be pretty poggers to live with tubbo and tommy." i said laughing.

i answered a few more questions then seen niki in the chat so i asked her to join my call.

"hi." niki said sweetly.

"hi niki!" i exclaimed.

"hello." tubbo said.

me and niki talked about how we could meet up for a while after i moved and settled in. i told her if my mom found a house before we leave that should could definitely come over anytime.

after about 30 minutes of talking she had to go so we said bye then she left. ive been live for about 2 hours now so i figured id let the last couple of donos come through before i end stream.

"listen to this." tubbo says as he starts playing "radioactive" on the piano (or is it keyboard idk).

"i love this song." i said as i smiled while listening to the music.

"okay chat im going to end the stream, tubbos music can be the outro music. bye chat thank you for all the donos and subs this stream! we can raid um lets see, tubbo were you going to stream ?" i said.

"no not today." tubbo answered while continuing to play.

"um oh minx is live i can raid her, okay chat bye thanks for coming to the stream, byeeee." i said as i raided minx who was doing cosplay.

"im pretty tired so i think im going to go to sleep now." i said to tubbo after i closed off all my tabs from my stream.

"are you going to stay on the call ?" tubbo asked.

"i can yeah." i say.

"okay well goodnight y/n." tubbo says softly.

"goodnight tubbzo." i say as i go to lay down on my bed.

A/N lol not me writing another chapter even though the first chapter has only been out for a day- anyways im just so excited for this book. thank you to all my readers from "a friendship" who came to support this book it means a lot!

984 words