I dont know

Today when Naina entered the computer class, she can already see Rajveer sitting on their usual seat. He is looking lost and very distracted.

But as soon as Naina took her seat, the class started. She can sense that something is wrong with him. Generally he is so active during the class, always on top of things but today he is just not into it. Even when the teacher asked, he gave a wrong answer. It made Naina suspicious.

When the class ended, Rajveer got up to leave immediately but Naina asked, "can you please stay, vo mujhe kuch puchna tha"

He looked at her, she can see his eyes are looking sad. He sat down and she asked some old topic doubt. He tried to explain but then give up.

Rajveer: Mai kal bata dunga Naina. Aj mera mood bahut off hai.

Naina: okk.

She got up to leave but then couldn't avoid his dejected demeanour. She turned, "if you want, you can talk to me you know"

Rajveer studied her, he really wanted a distraction. Someone to share his feelings. But does he want to share with her?

Naina looked at him for sometime and when he didn't replied anything, "it's ok. Take care ok".

She again turned to leave when he hold her wrist to stop her. He looked up, "tumhe late to nai hoga na?"

Naina smiled at him, "I can stay for sometime"

Rajveer got up, "ok chalo fir. Hey? How did you came? Tumhari to gadi kharab hai na?"

Naina: Han vo, Pooja dropped me on the way home. Abhi I thought I would take an auto.

Rajveer: let's go. I will drop you.

They left and sat on an empty bench outside their class building. It's in a Center which is surrounded by trees, so it's a peaceful corner.

They stayed silent for sometime. Naina didn't asked anything, she wanted to give him a option to share or not.

Rajveer: Gunny and Shalu... they broke up.

Naina gasped on this. They used to feel like they are a perfect couple and then breaking up is a shock for her too.

Rajveer: I don't know why this is impacting me so much. Par samajh nai aa rha kuch. I mean what does this mean for me? Do I need to choose, whom I remain friends with?

Naina looked up and him. She now realised his dilemma.

Rajveer: Tumhe pata hai I used to feel like Shalu is so mature and they will overcome every barrier. Par yahan to they didn't survived their own issues.

She put her hand on his. He looked up at her, "do you think going in a relationship this early is a mistake?"

Naina has no answer for that, she just increased pressure of her hand on his.

Rajveer: Naveen is inclined towards Shalu. I think.. I mean .. pata nai but I feel ki he have a soft corner for her. So our friendships will be impacted due to this breakup.

He turned towards her, "Naina, everything will be changed now. Our life, our friendships".

She kept looking at him. From his happy ho lucky attitude, she can never guess that he values his friends so much.

Naina hold on to his both hands, "Rajveer, I know things are changing. And it would be difficult for all of you, but it will be alright in sometime. Thoda waqt do, sab thik ho jayega"

He stared at her for sometime but found nothing fishy in them. Then he believed her, he want to believe her anyway.

He smiled, "thanks for listening me"

Naina smiled too, "anytime. Aur ek bat yad rakhna, I am your friend too. Aur ye dosti par jo bhi ho rha hai uska koi effect nai aayega"

Rajveer smiled ear to ear on this, "hmm..you noticed something... aj maine tumhe facchi nai kahan aur na hi tumne mujhe sir kahan"

Naina left his hands, "Kyuki ab hum dost hai. Hai na?". With it she forwarded her hand towards him.

He shakes it, "yes. I am glad I found a friend in you. Chalo ab late ho rha hai, let me drop you home"

They got up and Rajveer dropped her home. For the entire ride he can feel a strange happiness inside him which was not there before.

While coming back to his home, he realised that he had told Naina so many things which are something he didn't want to get circulated in college. Strange thing is, he is not at all worried. It's like he knew that Naina would never gossip around this topic. He trusts her.

When he reached home, he called up Gunny. But he didn't picked up. Gunny didn't met him when he went to his home either.

Then he called Naveen to check upon Shalu.

Naveen: Han Raj, she is miserable yar. Aj ghar bhi nai gai hai. Hostel me Jaya ke sath ruki hai.

Rajveer : ok acha hi hai. Ghar par uske parents pareshan hote.

Naveen: vahi na. Gunny se mila tu?

Rajveer: nahi yar. He is not even taking my calls.

Naveen: not mine either. I think he needs some time. Chod de use kuch waqt akele.

Rajveer: hmm. Tu ghar par hai?

Naveen: Han yar. Aur kahan hounga?

Rajveer: nahi mujhe laga... anyway chod. Chal bye. See you tomorrow.

Naveen: kal Sunday hai Raj. See you Monday.

Rajveer cut the call, when he saw two missed calls from Niharika. But he didn't feel like talking to her which is weird as she is his girlfriend.

"Why it was so easy to share things with Naina? I didn't even thought twice but with Niharika I don't even want to return her calls?" , Rajveer thought.

/* so here is the update for HumTum. Let me know kaisa laga?

Comments and vote, are compulsory. It would be really motivating*/