3

Later in dismissal time, Laura and her workmates and friends were busy diving into gab fests at the waiting shed, they saw Jeffrey passed by as they poked on Laura.

At the waiting shed

Friend 1: (pokes Laura) Mare, mare, nandito na ang natatanging crush mo!!

Friend 2: Huy, mare! Puntahan mo na siya at tanungin mo kaya siya kung pwede ka makisabay sa kanya sa pag- uwi.

Friend 1: Go, mare!

(Friend 2 pushes Laura gently onto Jeffrey)

(Laura's friends giggling)

Jeffrey: Hi, Laura! (smiles and waves his hand)

Laura: (smiles, giggles, and waves her hand) Hello po, Jeff!

Jeffrey: Bakit? Gusto mo.. sabay ka sa akin umuwi?

Friend 2: (in a whisper tone) Say "yes"! (2x)

(Laura looks back at her friends; faces to Jeffrey with a smile)

Laura: (nods) Sige!

(Laura's firends rejoiced quietly)

Laura's friends: (waves their hands) Bye, mare! Ingat kayo!

Jeffrey and Laura: Goodbye, guys!! Ingat din!

When Jeffrey and Laura left the campus, her friends felt the kilig between her and her crush, Jeffrey.

Meanwhile at Laura's house, she finally arrived as she is welcomed by her husband, Thomas.

At Laura's house

Thomas: (rushes to Laura and hugs her) Hon!!! Sa wakas, nakabalik ka na dito ng ganitong kaaga

Laura: Wala lang! Alam mo, hindi kasi ako ganyang kabusy kanina. Kaya't nakauwi na ako ng ganyang kaaga

Thomas: Mabuti naman! By the way, kumusta classes niyo kanina?

But, Laura didn't want Thomas to know the truth that she was in love with Jeffrey. So, of course! She didn't mentioned the fact that she was already in love with Jeffrey.

Laura: (giggles) Ayos naman po, Thomas! Masaya talaga

Thomas: Mabuti!

Few days later, due to her great love for Jeffrey, she decided to transfer herself to a condo within Marikina just to get closer to her crush, Jeffrey as she packed up all her things and left the house at night while everyone was sleeping.

In addition, she dosen't give her family an explanation behind her departure.

On the next day in the morning, Thomas was shocked upon knowing Laura's departure from their house.

So, he checked around the house to find his wife but.. of course! She left her house last night.

Thomas: Aaliyah, alam mo ba kung nasaan si Laura, ang asawa ko?

Yaya Aaliyah: Naku po! Umalis na siya kagabi.. na wala ho siyang paalam.

Thomas: (groans and stomps his foot) Urgh! Bakit hindi niya tayo sinabi, ha?? Kanina pa kasi ako nag- alala, eh.

Yaya Aaliyah: (rubs Thomas' back gently) Wag ka ho mag- alala. Babalik lang ho siya.. maya- maya lang. (assisting Thomas to a dining room) Gusto niyo, kain na ho kayo ng almusal. Pinaghandaan ho namin ng mga itlog, pritong kanin, at iba pa.

Later in the afternoon and meanwhile at the condo unit of Laura, she and Jeffrey were busy chatting with each other about various things like each of their careers, family, and others on the bed.

Days had passed and one fateful day had come when the two had finally confessed their love for each other.

At the park

Jeffrey: Laura, may gusto ako sanang aminin sa'yo.. mga buwan na ang lumipas mula nang dumating ka sa aking buhay at gayon pa man, tumitibok ang puso ko sa tuwing nakikita kita. (Laura blank faces to Jeffrey) Laura, kung ako'y magiging tapat sa'yo.. inaamin ko sa'yo.. na mahal kita!

Laura: (smiles) Alam mo po ba, opo! Mahal na rin kita!

Despite the assurance of Yaya Aaliyah to Thomas that his wife, Laura would come back to their house later on, his hope was lost when Laura stayed in a condo for several months.

So, she left her father and son tandem ghosted for many days as he didn't see any reasons why would his wife left him and their baby son.