Writer's Note & Details

In celebration of this year's Holy Week, I decided to write a story about love, family, acceptance, and jealousy.

I agree with Fr. Jerry Orbos said.. that he wished that this year's Lenten season will be a last season in this CoViD- 19 pandemic. Sana nga! We do wish that this is the last Lenten season in this pandemic period but.. we should always be careful and stay safe and protected during this pandemic.

Yes! I just want to give myself a chance to write a drama via here on Wattpad.. this book is titled "The Innocence".

Settings:
From beginning to earlier parts of a story- 1992 to 1993

Marcus and Gabriel's childhood years- within early 2000's

Present times/actual time period- within late 2000's

Location- Quezon City and Marikina City, Philippines

Casts and Characters:

1.) Sam Concepcion as Gabriel Alcantara Manalang- A 15 year old illegitimate son of Laura and Jeffrey. He is a half- brother of Marcus. Despite being an illegitimate son or anak sa labas, Gabriel is known to be a hardworking and optimistic person. He has a kind and generous heart that shows his selfless love to others. He would become self- protective when being mistreated by his stepfamily.

2.) Enrique Gil as Marcus Alcantara Buencamino- A 16 year old son of Laura and Thomas. He is a spoiled, self- centered, and ill- tempered man who dosen't accept Gabriel as his own half- brother. As a jealous one, he would do everything to bring his half- brother down.

3.) Gary Valenciano as Thomas Buencamino- A heartless and scheming father of Marcus. He is a wife of Laura and also a cruel stepfather to Gabriel. He pities over his son, Marcus when he feels jealous and heartbroken over Gabriel's charm and attention that he receives. Just like Marcus, he would get ways to make Gabriel's life sad and miserable.

4.) Lani Misalucha as Laura Alcantara- Buencamino- Laura is a kind- hearted high school teacher in one of the prestigous schools in Marikina City. Not only Laura is a hardworking teacher.. but also, she is known to be a loving and kind- hearted husband to Thomas and mother to two sons, Marcus and Gabriel. She is sometimes used to be a strict mother to Marcus when he was a child. Although she dosen't play favoritism, Marcus feels that Gabriel is the only one being loved by her compared to him.

5.) Gino Padilla as Jeffrey Manalang- A father of Gabriel. He is also a high school teacher and a workmate of Laura in a prestigous school. Despite the fact that Laura is a married woman to Thomas, he deeply shows his great love for her and are blessed with their son named Gabriel.

6.) Ryan Bang as Keno- A classmate and best friend of Gabriel in school

7.) Empress Schuck as Mika- A childhood friend of Gabriel. She is also a classmate of Gabriel in school.

8.) Coleen Garcia as Jamilah- A best friend of Marcus in school. She also used to be a secret admirer of Marcus.

9.) Tim Pavino as Phil- A best friend of Marcus in school. He is also a scheming and cruel guy who would make ways to bring Gabriel down

10.) RJ Dela Fuente as Marcus' friend

11.) Marlo Mortel as Marcus' friend

12.) Lilet as Ms. Beatrice Sanchez- a hugh school principal in a prestigous school

Theme:
This Wattpad book is about love, family, acceptance, and even jealousy.

Two half- brothers, Marcus and Gabriel with different and opposite sides.. are fighting for love and affection.

Who will be The Innocent and who will be at guilt?