"Okay Y/n today I will be asking you some questions," Alya says. "Alright," Y/n says without looking from the window. "Okay, first question. If you can go anywhere in the world where would you go?" Alya asks. "The ocean." Y/n answers.  "That's a bad choice," I whisper but Y/n still heard me. "Why?" Y/n asking turning from the bay window to look at me. "Well Judging by what you told us yesterday I'm guessing you can't swim. You know since you never left the hospital before." I say ad gives me a small smile. "Yeah your right, but I've never seen it before. I would love to though," she says then looks back out the window. "I bet it's beautiful." she continues

After a few more questions it's almost time t go so that means it's time to give Y/n her gift. "So Y/n, I had this idea to give you something w all think you need," I say. "Awe you guys didn't have to get me anything have to do that," she says still sitting at the bay window but now facing us. "We got you a phone," I say and Marinette shows Y/n the iPhone box she was hiding behind her back. "What really!" she says in shock then starts smiling. Marinette gives her the iPhone box and Y/n takes the phone out and starts gushing over it.

"All our phone numbers are is in there So if you want, you can link Adrien's number,"  I say and Y/n starts laughing

"All our phone numbers are is in there So if you want, you can link Adrien's number,"  I say and Y/n starts laughing. "I'll think about it." She says still laughing and I start laughing with her. "Hahaha very funny," Adrien says and we both stop laughing as I continue talking about the phone.

"We got you apple music so you can listen to music. We didn't know if you wanted Instagram, TikTok, and all that so we didn't download it. Also, don't worry your phone is on my phone plan so you don't have to worry about your phone bill." I say and she starts crying. "Are you okay dude?" Nino asks her. "Yes... I'm fine... I just.. I've never had a group of friends before. Is it always like this?" she cries. "No, you just gotta find the right group of friends," Adrien says. "And trust me Y/n you did find a really good group of friends," I say then I lean into her some. "Again except for friend he is not really my friend so I don't really know about him,"  I whisper to her and she starts giggling. I love her giggles there so cute. "You guys are so sweet. Thank you so much." Y/n says wiping her tears away from her eyes. "I wish I could give you a hug," Marinette says. "How about I give you guys your own personal hug and we don't tell anyone," she says smiling. "Okay, but are you sure," Alya says. "Yes." She says standing up.

First, she walks up to Nino giving him a quick hug. Then she gives Alya a quick hug. Then she gives Adrien a quick hug. After that she Marinette a quick hug. Finally, she gives me a hug.  She wraps her arms around my neck (I felt like I said that wrong but you know what I mean) and I wrap my arms around her waist. She hugs me a little longer than the others.

I see a flash go off and Y/n and I pull away

I see a flash go off and Y/n and I pull away. "So you guys are so cute I just had to take a picture," Alya says smiling. "I'll send you both the picture," Alya says then Y/n's and mine phone goes off.

Then there was a knock at the door. Y/n goes and sits at the bay window. "Come in. " Y/n says. We all look at the door and Ms. Bustiar walks in. "I'm sorry but it's time to go," she says. "Okay, we'll be right out," Adrien says. "Well, we better get going bye Y/n," Marinette says and they all leave except me. "I'm sorry for yesterday," I say. "Oh it's fine she wasn't mad or anything she wants you to wear a mask next time you come over at night," she says. "Next time?" I say smirking at her. "Um... I mean... like... if you e-ever leave y-your... guitar.. a-again." she says stuttering and blushing. "I'm playing Y/n but I might come over tonight," I say and I lay my guitar on her bed. I wink at her and walk out of her room.

(Time skip)

When I get home I go straight to my room and wait for it to get dark. Time is going so fucking slow so I call my other friends to come over. 

When they get here they start talking shit about some random person. "Luka." I look at who called me and it's Scarlet. "Yeah," I say. 

"Are you smoking with us tonight?"

"No, I can't I'm going somewhere tonight."

"Where are going?" 

"I'm going to go visit a friend in the hospital," I say and Scarlet's face goes from cheerful to sad.

"Awe can I come? I would love to meet this friend," she says and then my phone goes off. It's a text from Y/n."

Y/n: You know looking at the picture of us Alya sent and we do look kinda cute 

Y/n: well at least I do, you not so much 

"Um no, you can't go maybe next time," I say. Scarlet says okay the goes back to her conversion." I quickly text Y/n back.

Luka: Ouch that hurts Y/n but I do have agree you do pretty cute. 

(Time skip) 

It's time for me to head to the hospital. My other friends left so I don't have to worry about them going through my stuff. I walk out of my room and I see my mom. "Hey, mom a friend needs me so I'll be right back," I say walking past her but she stops me by calling me by my name. "What friend?" she asks. "Marinette," I say without thinking. "Okay." my mom says and I leave before she and asks any more questions.