Chapter One: Fifth Time's a Charm

Start from the beginning

(A/n: she lived until 23 as Joyce)

"Which life yada yada lived as a Doctor?"

"Second life, Risa Mendez..you know Mr. Messenger why can't I just ascend to heaven? Why do I keep resurrecting??" -_-

"Do you have any regrets in your life?"

Every time I died I do keep thinking, Ahh I died as a single virgin again.

"Oh so you wanna experience love eh"

"h-huh I never said anything"

"Look, I know you, you have such a wonderful heart but why can't you just be selfish for once, you never even been in love with anyone."

"Well..I love my family does that count?" |°з°|

"No, that's why you are going to live again in a new world!"

"...Fine but before you send me out there can you ask God to grant me one wish?"

"Sure, anything you want! Also, we only have 7 minutes left"

"Can you ask him to make me reincarnate as someone who is on the same level or close enough as yours? You seem normal to me, no offense though. 😄"

Because for some unknown reason I keep being naturally good towards the things I do. I want a challenge.

"None was taken, Sure! Just sign here that you asked for it!" (*^▽^*)

A piece of paper suddenly popped out of nowhere.

"Uh..sure?"

"Oh, I'm God by the way"

"Wait what?" ('・_・')

"Well look at the time, have fun~"

A portal appeared behind me as he pushed me.

"I mean I never said I was the messenger ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ "

"Sssccreeewwww youuuuuuu" I yelled as my voice became distant.

I was surrounded by darkness. He didn't really reincarnate me right?

"Waahhh"

What the? A baby?

"Waahhhh waaahhhh"

Whose baby is crying? Wait a minute. I opened my eyes and the baby was me.

Sh*t

I looked to my left and saw this gorgeous woman. Wowza she's hot. Her long straight black hair and gorgeous garnet shade eyes were stunning! Ack my eyes!

 Her long straight black hair and gorgeous garnet shade eyes were stunning! Ack my eyes!

"You did a great job honey"

I looked to my right and I might just pass out. Hot man alert! Code red! He looked cold with his silver-white hair and amethyst eyes but he was sooo loving towards his wife.

 Hot man alert! Code red! He looked cold with his silver-white hair and amethyst eyes but he was sooo loving towards his wife

I think I'm gonna go blind! My goodness, they look like they came out of a painting.

"Hun, I've got the perfect name for her," said the woman.

"Oh, go on my dear"

"Guinevere Elvira Celeste Kinsleigh," she said so lovingly

"That's a wonderful name, my love"

Well, that was a mouthful..huh? Guinevere Kinsleigh??....

That's the fockin villainess in that HARD ASS PG18+ OTOME GAME!

What was the name again ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aha! its called "Love me, Amelia"
The game where the heroine is like a fresh breath of air. She is bubbly and innocent. Her name is Amelia Rosemarie Bright daughter of Count Bright. Obviously.

The story of this game was that Amelia's mother was Count Bright's mistress. When her mother died she told Amelia about her Father. Count Bright took in Amelia and became his beloved daughter. Like any heroine, she possesses light magic.

About Guinevere, she is the second princess of the Kinsleigh Kingdom. There are 7 members in her family. First and second are the king and queen, then the first daughter, first son, second son, second daughter, and third son.

To be Continued . . .