Interview With Somendra

Start from the beginning

6. If you could recommend one of your books for someone to read, completed or in progress, which would it be?

A Kiss with a Fist  

7. What's your favorite part of a book to write?

The climax, you know the most important part of the story. The part that everyone has been waiting for.  

8. What is your least favorite part to write?

There's nothing I don't enjoy writing as of now.  

9. Is there a book (possibly not even posted on an eBook site) that you are embarrassed to have even THOUGHT about writing?

Oh yea, I had an old account on Wattpad connected to my Facebook and I wrote this book called. "Wild Pleasure" it was a romance novel about a girl starting at a new school and its so bad. I'm glad I never stuck with it.  

10. How many other eBook/Writing websites do you use to post your stories and which ones are they?

Just Wattpad.  

--------------------------------------------------------

10 Questions About What You Think of Wattpad!

I love Wattpad, I am always on it. I just hate when they update cause it always messing things up.  

1. What was the first thought in your mind when you found this eBook-ing website?

I found Wattpad on my App store and I fell in love with it. I read like everyday when I first downloaded it... I was a bit insane.  

2. After first starting Wattpad, how easy was it for you to figure out how to use it?

It was very easy.  

3. If you could change one thing about Wattpad or the Wattpad App, what would it be?

Nothing really. It's fine, maybe add an Action category to the What's Hot list. What's up with that?  

4. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The people. Everyone is so kind on here.  

5. Whose your favorite author on here, and what's your favorite book written by them?

Defiantly AprilBrookShire, she is amazing. I loved her book "Killing Me Softly"  

6. How many fans is the perfect number for you?

My goal is to eventually get 1,000. There is no 'perfect number' Just a good amount.  

7. What do you think should be done to make less-popular authors on here, more popular?

I don't exactly know how but Wattpad should defiantly do something to help out less-popular authors on here. Some authors work so hard on their books that are actually really great but not that many people see there book because they do not have a big fan base.   

8. What's your favorite genre of book to read on here?

Action/ Romance  

9. What 'Undiscovered Gem' on Wattpad do you recommend most for reading (yours or someone elses)?

I just read this book called "Sex in the Sunshine State" The title doesn't look promising but the story is great. I'm not sure of the author but people should go check it out. Its pretty good.  

10. And over all, what would you rate Wattpad (on a score of 1-10) and if you’ve used any other eBook-ing websites, how do they compare?

I would rate Wattpad a 9.

---------------------------------------------------

10 Rather Random Questions!    

1. Can you unjumble this word:  ofairvet

What in the hell... No I can't. I just sat here for 5 minutes trying to figure it out. I give up.

[Favorite] 

2. Fill in the blank: If I could be anything, I'd be a __________?

A Kick ass assassin... Or an Actress. Can I be Megan Fox? She's perfect.  

3. What's your favorite symbol that you can make on the keyboard?

I forgot how to do all of those let me try... ♦♠☺•◘○ <-- they aren't my favorite but that's all I can make.

4. What is your favorite word?

Ugh I have one I just can't think of it. I hate when I know these things when I don't need them. Kind of like on a test. (I'm getting off topic)

5. What's your favorite saying?

"Hold your head high and your middle finger higher"

6. Are you a sore loser?

Depends what we're playing.

7. Who's your favorite comedian? 

Gabriel Iglesias he is hilarious you have to watch Hot and Fluffy. You will die.

8. Do you have any superstitions?

Not really, I kind of believe in the supernatural.

9. Ponytails or pigtails?

Ponytails for sure.

10. Do you know any identical twins?

Yeah there are two sets of twins in my grade.