Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Well i guess im happy you here.." Mai shrugged.

"Gir- if you do-" Mai laughed "Cmon, we gotta put yo shit down." They walked to the back.

"So.." Jamal looked at Mikah.

"What nigga." He mugged the younger boy.

"Yall been real buddy buddy lately.." Jamal pointed to him then the direction that Mai went.

"We always been friends..." Mikah told his brother.

"Yeah...ain no doubt in that...yall just seem...closer...you know ?" Jamal sat at the table.

"Ima go wit the girls" Leanna walked away, she knew that they had a situation, Maia didn't need to tell her and she didn't, she just left it alone until they decided to tell everybody.

Jamal was being annoying..as usual.

Leanna walked into the room and closed the door.

"When was yo ass planning on telling me that you an Mikah be fuckin..." fuck the plan.

"WUNNA FOOPI-" Mai slapped a hand over her cousin's mouth.

"We are not fooping, fucking, bumping, none of that okay ?" Mai gritted out.

"Mmhm" lilly nodded.

"Ima move my hand...an you gon just shut the fuck up..okay ?" Lilly nodded.

"Good" she dropped her hand. "What the fuck Anna, where the fuck you get that from..."

"I ain a dumbass, i know that yall like each other, one of yall was gon make a fuckin move eventually..." Anna sat on the bed.

"Where does that lead to us fuckin ?"

"Not fuckin...but i know somethin happened, what happened? " Anna asked.

"Yeah wuh happen." Lilly joined in.

"We might or might not have kissed.."

"Bitch when.." Lillian asked before Leanna could.

"Like a few weeks ago? I don know...remember when we went to get our nails done ?"

Anna nodded.

"Yeah...when Jamal went to take you home..." Mai told them.

"So what happenin now ?" Leanna asked.

"Nothing..we just been vibing i guess.." Mai shrugged. Did she want it to be more ? Absolutely, lord knows she did.

"Ion know what to say so ima just sit here and mind my business." Leanna sat.

"I agree." Lillian nodded her head.

Mai shook her head at the two girls, they were something else.

"Sooo...you sure yall ain do the do yet ?" Lillian asked making Mai look at her.

She shot her hands up "just clearin shit up."

"It was already clear nigga, how much clearer can it be." Mai rolled her eyes.

"Dem gine stick up yuh know.." Lillian got up off of the bed.

"Try an stop talk do." Mai walked into her room making the two girls laugh.

**

One hour later

Lillian went down to Darline to talk to her and the Jamal and Leanna went to the movies.

Mikah laid on the bed with Mai on his chest annoying him.

"Getcho hand out of my face nigga." Mikah swatted her hand.

"If you can sit and annoy me i can do the same." She rolled her eyes going to pick at his eyebrow.

He rolled his eyes "what you want for yuh birthday?" He asked rubbing her back.

She sighed contently "that feels nice" she put her head down.

"Girl i asked you a question" he laughed.

"Oh ion know, nothing really, ima go get my belly button pierced." She told him taking random snaps on his phone.

"You know that takes up my storage right ?"

"I know" she nodded.

"You a trip." He rolled his eyes.

"I know" she smiled turning her head to face him, their noses were touching.

She leaned up and pecked his lips, he smiled.

"Smilin like a fuckin creep" she looked at him.

"Yo lips soft." He pecked her lips.

"Again." He kissed her.

"Mmhm" she laid very comfortably with his hand running up and down her spine making her shiver.

"You cold ?" He asked lowly.

"A lil bit yeah" she lied.

He pulled the blanket over them.

"Ima take a nap." She said shifting.

He laughed "okay , me too."

"Mk" she drifted off.

**************************************
TWO THOUSAND READS ?!?!
im making a big deal bc this is my first book with 2k reads. ✋🏾

Kithes to the shawtys ❤️❤️

Anyway, this one is short yes ikkk, but the next one OR two chapters i wanna focus on the boys and Gina with Henry and how that is going, it might just be one chapter, but they will get some time for sure.

After that good sis bday and we move off to other things ❤️

But thank you fr if you take time to read comment and vote, nuff love fr man.

Im out have a good night loves

Stay safe ❤️