Angry Mono x Reader

Warnings: He's not himself when he's hungry🥺

Explanation: Mono was over protective over you and as karma, he hasn't eaten in weeks. And he's angury 🥺
And reader decides to feed him😂

____ Enjoy 👋🥺

•Mono's POV•
Frick.
My stomach hurts so baddd.. and it won't stop grumbling! Stop it tummy!!
I need to keep watch on Y/N! Your gonna make me lose focus!

I stared closely at Y/N as they pulled themselves up over the crates to then reach their tiny hand over to me. I helped them up over the window. We entered the building. As Y/N was gonna jump in I quickly stopped them.

"Oi! Stop! I'll go in first to check if it's safe. You. Stay." I pointed in front of their face to make sure they were gonna stay, I slowly back up, then entered the building,
Turning my head every second to Y/N to make sure their safe and haven't move at all.

My stomach growls, I stop and hold my stomach in pain.

"You okay??" Y/N shouted, getting worried.

"I'm fine!" I shouted back, not wanting them to move from that temporary safe spot.

Mono then quickly walked around and searched for any sighs of danger.

He then sees a women staring at a T.V,
He then sees a T.V outside a window that's close to the women.

He grabs the remote the was near the couch, careful not to make any noises.

He then turned on the T.V outside, then turned off the T.V inside.

The women quickly reacted, she cracked her neck towards the T.V outside and limped towards it, her stomach hit the window and she reached out to the window then led forward.

Falling to her death.

Mono sighed, double checking the room for any other sighs of danger.
___

"Okay, you can come down Y/N.." Mono reached out his hands to catch them as they jumped down.

"Finally.." You mumbled.

You notice Mono has gotten a lot skinnier. You grew a worried look as you looked at Mono but changes it quickly not to raise his suspicion.

"Imma go to the kitchen to see if there's food.." You mumbled, but he still heard. He nodded, also proud of himself for double checking the kitchen for rats or other creatures.

As you made into the large Kitchen you climbed up the wooden cabinets and stood on the table,

You walked over to see a fruit bowel, there was food but.. rotten. Gross.

You saw a Chips bag,
"What.." You mumbled to yourself.

You struggled to open it, due to your size but it opened.

The smell of Chips filled your nose as you drooled. You started to eat some then realized Mono's state.

You paused before grabbing the bag and scrunching it up to make it smaller and easier to carry.

You placed it on your back and climbed back down,
You ran over to mono who was staring at a turn off T.V

"Mono!" You shouted, gaining his attention quickly, making him turn around quickly and look around for any dangers.

He sighed of relief when he saw you alone.
"Eat this! Now." You spoke with a bit of anger, he was basically starving himself.

You took out the Chips bag and placed it on the ground, opening it and pointing at it.

"Wha? No. I have to make sure there isn't any dangers going to happen." He defended, giving it his best to forget the delicious smell.

"Mono..." You mumbled, then you got an idea,

💡

"Mono. If you don't tell, I will, jump out the window." You bluntly said without hesitation.

"Hah?"

"You heard me."

"Pfft, no ya won't."
He laughed.

"Say less." You walked over to the window and climbed up the tiny blanket you and mono made.

Mono grew nervous, you were joking, right? No way.

You stepped at the edge.

"So?" You shouted.

"...f-fine! Just get back down here.. please.." He broke, waving his arms as he grew even more nervous.

You laughed, climbing back down the window.

You then pointed at the bag, he quickly grabbed a chip and started to eat, after a while he started to eat so fast you even told him to slow down or he'll choke.

Which he did choke.

"Slow down!!"

_____
Hope you enjoyed!