Jaemin (Sweet Boyfriend)

A little continuation of my tiktok video on my account @haechan_ismyultbias03💚

____________________________________
When you are insecure about your body (female reader)

y/n was at her boyfriends dorm to spend time with him. Due to the fact that he was always busy she was very excited to see her boyfriend again. She got there and immediately was embraced by her loving boyfriend.

"I missed you so much baby" Jaemin said with a little pout.

"I missed you too" y/n said with a pout.

Jaemin hugged her a bit tighter and began to give
her little kisses all over her face. "let's go cuddle" jaemin said with the cutest face.

Jaemin brought y/n to his room and immediately jumped on the bed with his arms wide open for her to come into his embrace. Y/n tried her best to hide her smile and started cuddling with her boyfriend.

She missed being in his embrace and was glad that she was able to be there with him. She has always been grateful to have Jaemin as her boyfriend.

However there are times when she feels like she doesn't deserve to be his girlfriend. Y/n wasn't the most confident person in the world and having multiple of other people falling for her boyfriend made her insecure.

At this moment she was feeling a bit insecure just thinking about how ugly she was compared to all the other girls out in the world.

"How have you been?" Jaemin asked her trying to start a conversation.

"Ummmm..." y/n was debating wether she should tell her boyfriend how she was actually feeling.

"I have been ummm..... feeling a little insecure" y/n said as a whisper. Jaemin was a sad knowing that the person he thought was literally perfect was feeling insecure about herself.

"Baby look at me" Jaemin said with the sweetest tone.

Y/n looked at Jaemin for a quick second and put her face into his chest. She knew that Jaemin didn't like when she felt insecure because he loved her just the way she was.

"Babyyyyy you are literally perfect.... why do you feel insecure?" Jaemin asked worried about his girlfriend.

"I don't know... I just see these really pretty girls and I am nothing like them.... I don't have the perfect body that you want and-" y/n was cut off by Jaemin.

"Baby who told you that you don't have the body I want... baby listen to my words, You. Are. Perfect. To. Me." Jaemin then kissed y/n's forehead.

"You are literally a gift from the gods to me baby" Jaemin said with the biggest smile.

"If anything I should be the one getting insecure... do you know how many guys look at you whenever we go on dates!" Jaemin said.

"I understand that it's normal to feel insecure but let's not make this a daily thing, okay? And whenever you feel insecure come and talk to me baby... don't be in your own head talking bad about yourself. I really do love you just the way you are y/n. I hope you know that." Jaemin said sincerely.

"I love you too Jaemin" y/n said with tears in her eyes from how loved she felt in that moment.