Collage cuddles

Hey guys currently re thinking life because sk8 the infinity has finished

Reki and Langa are roommates in collage. Just a fluffy oneshot about how Reki and Langa slowly start becoming more comfortable with each other.

Langa pov:

I sit by myself finishing the last couple minutes of this random movie i found in the draw. I had nothing else to do so i thought i may as well.

I looked at the clock as the movie credits came up and saw that it was nearly 3am. I sigh, wondering if i should go to bed and leave reki to clean himself up.

For the past couple weeks i have been staying up to make sure when Reki gets ready for bed properly before he goes to sleep so he gets enough hours to not look completely dead the next day. I continue to go back and fourth about going to bed when i'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of a key turning in the lock.

"Reki!" I smile.

"Laaangaa...heyyyy" Reki slurs. I'm not surprised as usually he's out cold as soon as he walks though the door. So him being stood up this long is a surprise.

"Laaangaa can i have kithhh" I stand awkwardly as Reki drapes over me.

"Come on Reki you can't just say that, let's get you to your bedroom and ready to sleep." I say to him as he pouts a little.

"But Langaaa i want a kith" Reki continues to protest whilst i drag him away.

We get to his bedroom and i throw some pajamas at him signalling for him to change into them. I walk out the room and wait for him to get into them.

"Laaangaa wherrre did you gooo..?" I hear reki say. I come back into the room to see Reki on the floor with his lip wobbling, "Langa i thought you had left me" Reki cries out as i grab his hands to pull him up again. I don't respond and instead drag him to his bed. I try to let go of his hand but he pulls me down into the bed instead.

"Reki come on you need to sleep, let me up so i can go back to my room." I say tiredly.

"No" is all i get back from Reki. I'm about to argue back again when i feel reki slip his hands around my back and push his face into my chest.

I'm suddenly silenced as my face turns the shade of Rekis hair. I give up moving and decide that it would be fine as long as it was only one night. I wrap one arm around his waist and i let the other rest in the red heads soft hair.

...

Rekis pov:

As i wake up im immediately hit with a large pain in my head. It's like there's something pounding into it. Although it's to be expected, i did drink a lot last night. Actually i don't quite remember how i got into bed.

Talking about being in bed i'm suddenly very aware that my pillow seems to be going up and down very slightly. I slowly open my eyes and see a chest, i look up a little an see the cutest sight i think i've ever seen. It's langa with his hair all messy and his mouth hanging open.

But my face begins to redden as i realise the situation. Somehow from the time of walking through the apartments door and waking up in the morning Langa either came into my bed or i dragged him in. The latter was more likely though, i had never thought of Langa as a very forward guy.

Now the issue wasn't the fact that i was currently cuddled up in Langas arms, it was how Langa was going to react when he woke up and remembered that he was in bed with me.

It's not much of a secret to anyone, but Langa, that i have a tiny crush on him. And maybe when i say tiny what i really mean is huge. He's just so perfect i don't know how i could ever not have a crush on him.

I suddenly had an alarming thought. I quickly looked down and luckily we were fully clothed. I let out a sigh of a relief and snuggled my head back into Langa. I decided i could deal with the consequences later.

...

Langa pov:

It had now been a couple weeks since i spent a night in Rekis bed. And frankly nothing was changing. Now almost every night we were either sleeping in his bed or mine. At this point we barely ever slept apart. And when we did we always made up for it by getting into the others bed in the morning for 10 minutes of cuddles.

What had started as a one night snuggle quickly turned into a regularity. After we began to cuddle we also became a lot more touchy everywhere else as well.

A good example of that is that whoever woke up first was often assigned to cooking breakfast. And the second person would usually sit at the breakfast table, when they eventually woke up, and talk to them. Except one day when i had woken up first and i was just cooking bacon, casually humming to the radio. I heard first steps and i was about to turn around to begin to chat. But that's when i felt small hands twist around me and a head sink into the back of my hoodie.

Reki just stood there hugging me from behind. I let him stay until i had to turn to put the bacon on the plates. But i wished i could continue cooking forever. That way i wouldn't have to feel so cold as soon as Reki disconnected his arms.

And just like the cuddling, it quickly became a regular occurrence.

Although i was beginning to regret ever starting this whole touchy-touchy thing. I was worried that Reki was just a very physical touch person, and that he wasn't doing it for any other reasons. I'm getting swept up in this and not thinking things through. I really like Reki and i don't want to be lead on, maybe all this means nothing to him.

I decide that maybe we should stop this. It will just hurt me if this goes on for to long and i get too comfortable. I'll start to distance myself and reject cuddles. It may affect our friendship a little but it will quickly come back as soon as we stop being so touchy and we turn back into just plain old best friends.

...

Rekis pov

The last couple weeks had flown by in a bliss of cute touches a lots of cuddles. Except suddenly all of those things stopped. I had just spent the first night alone in my bed in what felt like forever. It was so cold and i didn't sleep at all.

I tried to not think about it and pretend that it was a one off, but after i spent the next week sleeping on my own and not cuddling with Langa at all i quickly realised that something had changed with Langa, which had made him stop all this.

It made me sad, the fact that Langa didn't want to cuddle any more or maybe i had done something wrong. I decided that i was going to have to talk to him. Sooner rather then later as i hadn't been getting much sleep recently.

...

Langa pov:

I was just walking back from our friend cherrys house after talking to him about the whole situation. (in this cherry and joe are the same age as them) I thought that he would be good to talk to because him and his best friend recently got together. I wanted to ask him if he thought i had a chance. And surprisingly he said that he thought i did. He said that considering Reki initiated a lot of the hugs and cuddles i had very good chances that he liked me. 

Maybe i would have to talk to him about it soon instead of running away from my problems. 

Sorry guys i got super lazy and just ended it there although i will write a second part at some point, i haven't been on for a while but i hope everyone is having a great week! Make sure to get some fresh air

soap :P