Flowers for someone special

i've been reading through some head canons and some have me dead.

Anyway Reki doesn't know how to ask out Langa so he goes to Shadows shop to buy some flowers and also ask for some advice!

Reki pov:

I walk through the shops door and walk over to the desk where i find Shadow messing around with flowers. He notices me and almost immediately his face turns into more of a scowl.

"I thought i told you to stop bugging me at my work Reki" He hissed at me.

"Wow sorry for trying to buy some flowers, i guess i'll take my business else where" i replied in a sour tone.

"You want to...buy some flowers?" He responds rather confused.

"Well apparently when you ask someone out, if you give them flowers they are more likely to say yes" I blurt out.

"REKI, you should've told me you had a crush! So who is it" Shadow suddenly has a burst of energy. After realising what i had just told shadow my face turned a shade of red.

"Hmm i wonder who it is, maybe someone from your class?" Shadow kept questioning after Reki didn't respond.

"Maybe it's even Langa" Shadow had meant this in a joking way but after seeing Rekis face turn an event deeper shade of red he found that he had in fact stumbled across Rekis crush.

"Wait it's actually Langa" Shadow says in disbelief. "Honestly I don't even know why i'm surprised with the way you two look at each other!"

"Yeah ok whatever maybe it is Langa, but that doesn't stop the fact that i have no clue how to ask him out." I mumble out. "Actually Shadow I kinda came here to ask you for some advice on how to ask out Langa as well as flowers.

I see Shadow start to smirk and you can almost feel his ego growing as we talk. "So you came to the love master for some advice huh?" I groan, already regretting picking Shadow to ask for help, "Well good choice my man as I am an expert"

I prepare myslef for Shadow to go on about his stupid flirting tips when my saviour walks through the door.

(I totally forgot her name so we're just gonna call her flower girl)

It was that girl Shadow works with that hes always staring at. She walked in and smiled warmly at me.

"I'm sorry for butting in on your conversation but i couldn't help hear that you were planning on asking someone out" She said as my cheeks heat up.

"Erm...yes" I say embarrassed.

"Well why don't i help you out, I am a girl after all"

"Actually it's a guy.." I look down at the floor.

"That doesn't change anything! I've been asked out a bunch of times so i can tell you what things totally put me off a guy and what makes me attracted to them!" She starts to walk over to me. She seems super sweet so i decide to give her advice a shot. After all anything is better then Shadows rambling.

"Thanks so much, I would love your help!" After this she grabs my hand, much to the annoyance of Shadow, and drags me into the back room.

We sit down and talk for a while, i tell her about how cute i think Langa is when he's pouting and how Langa always likes to get food after practice. I tell her how he sometimes get beautiful freckles from the sun and how he's basically a walking heater so whenever i'm cold i just throw myself at him. After a while i realise i've been going on for quite a long time.

"Sorry, i went on quite a bit there" I say embarrassed of how much i spilled to her.

She slightly giggles making me loosen up, i laugh back, "i guess i've fallen quite hard then."

She nods, "I don't think that's a bad thing though, it seems from what you've said that you two are very close. I think there's a very good chance of him liking you back!"

I gasp, "Really?!" I shout out excitedly.

"Oh yeah definitely, you just have to be confident but honest as well! Show him how much you care." She smiles and starts to get up. She grabs some pretty blue silver flowers. "I think these are beautiful and would be great to give to your friend"

"Thank you for all your help flower girl (lmao i really should've looked her name up before this) i'm gonna give these to him right away" I burst out of the shop shouting my goodbyes. She waves as i turn the corner and jump on my skateboard, flowers in hand.

Nows the time, i'm finally going to tell him how i feel!

I think i'll do a part two of this and make it about reki asking out Langa. Ok but i actually love Reki and Flower girls interactions. I feel like she would have a great friendship with the gang! The next episode comes out tomorrow i'm gonna throw some hands if Reki and Langa don't make up. Hope your all having a wonderful friday!

soap :P