𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

Start from the beginning

All the love,
Your munchkin.

She smiled with tears in her eyes as she read the last sentence, Rebekah knew that Sierra was right. She was sure that now that Sierra wasn't here anymore, Klaus would go back to the heartless and emotionless person he used to be. However, it was the first sentence that she remembered best. she just wrote this, meaning she's still here.

"Sierra? Munchkin, are you here right now?" Rebekah asked and smiled when she heard a knock on the wall. Stefan went to get klaus, when he arrived at the bedroom he stopped for a moment. There she was, laying In klaus' arms with him hovering over her and playing with her hair.

"Klaus." Stefan said to get his attention, when said man looked up Stefan was shocked by how he already looked. Eyes red rimmed and no trace of a smile or smirk on his lips, like usual when he is with Sierra, and he looked pale. "She wrote you a message, she's still here you know.. in the apartment." Stefan said and again, klaus's eyes Twinkled the slightest bit.

"Where's my message?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper. Stefan smile sadly as Rebekah walked into the room, tears streaming down her face as she gave Nik Sierra's notebook.

"Read it, Nik. She wrote this for you, she wrote messages for all of us." She cried as he looked at the page where his name was written, her handwriting was so neat and elegant. When he started reading, his eyes started tearing up again but sierra was there to wipe them away.

My Nicky,

I was just with you, listening to your voice. You went on a trip down memory lane there ;) I just want you to know that I heard everything, and with everything I mean everything. I can see how much this is hurting you, having me in your arms while I'm not there anymore.. before you say anything about the promise I made to you, I know. I thought I would survive, Gloria told me that I couldnt be killed by the very thing I'm supposed to warn about, I thought I'd be fine but I guess that she was lying or that she didn't know either. I remember our little study session too, did you know how cute you look when youre concentrating on the words in front of you? I bet you're looking just as cute right now, just with a little more tears but I don't want you to cry, Nik. I want you to smile, because it was that very smile that made me fall for you. Your smile, your confidence, your chivalry, your eyes.. god your eyes. I fell for Nik first, then I met Klaus and eventually even Klaus grew on me. Please, don't go on a killing spree just because I'm not with you in the flesh anymore, okay? I will always be with you, I will always watch over you so don't even think about getting yourself into any trouble mister. Before I end this letter I want to ask you for one thing, please undaggere your family. They deserve to be here, you will need them and they will have to keep you in check now that I can't. Explain to them why you did what you did, be honest with them. Don't let your fear of abandonment get in your way of receiving the love of your family, be happy please. Just try to be happy, and maybe don't try to kill Damon, Bonnie or Caroline, I'm rather attached to them. Bring my notebook to bonnie first, then Caroline and then Damon after you read this, I've also written messages for them. Oh and when you bury me, please plant flowers over my grave so that when the seeds bloom, you can pick me up and hold me again. I love you too, nicky.

Yours truly,
Sierra, Your little dove.

Tears were streaming down his face, a small smile at the light hearted touch she put into her words, the little jokes she made just to make him chuckle even just a little bit. He looked up and saw that Rebekah and Stefan were still in the room, their own tears streaming down their faces as well. They all lost someone important today, they were lucky they had each other to cope with the grief that came with it.

"I have to go to the Bennet witch." Klaus said, he gently placed Sierra's body on the bed as he stood up. "She wants me to bring this to Bonnie first, then Caroline and then Damon..." He said and walked out of the room after a moment of silence. "Rebekah, please change her clothes? I don't want to see the bloodstain on her dress, it's only a painful reminder that I let her get hurt... That i- that I lost her." he said and left the apartment.