𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 | Eʀᴇɴ X Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Pᴛ 3

Eren x Reader Pt 3 Ending 1

Thank you for 400+ Reads!

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 16!

More of blood and gore in this one

Cursing

They/Them pronouns

Enjoy!

The rain was pounding, a loud sound like thunder echoing through the night.

"Wh-What the-," one of the Yeagerists trails off.

"What was that?" Floch inquiries. The soldiers had stopped their journey to where Zeke is currently being detained. Hange had concern written on their faces.

"Thunder?" One of the Yeagerists in the back guesses.

"A Thunder Spear, but why?" Hange finally speaks up. Floch looks over at Hange, more concern filling his face.

"Let's head in that direction," he commands.

No one moves; the rain only seems to get louder.

---------------->

Zeke's upper body is all that remained from the thunder spear, black smoke rising from his burnt, charred chest. The raindrops bounce off the nearby flowers. The rain is striking his face; his body is motionless.

It's so...quiet...Am I...dying. He shut his eyes. An image of a girl with a white dress looks back at him from the dark void behind his eyelids. She is carrying a small tan bag in her hands, her long dirty blond bangs covering her eyes. The image fades away.

The sounds of a Titan pushing itself across the damp grass can be heard nearing him, large clouds of white steam emitting from its body. It's on its knees looking down a Zeke.

Zeke doesn't look over, and his eyes focus on the sky above him. The Titan, all of a sudden, rips its stomach open; blood and skin stain the green, damp grass beneath it. The Titan, with its bloody hand, grabs what's left of Zeke's torso. He pushes Zeke into his open and very bloody stomach.

----------------------- >

Different people from different Regiments have their hands on the wall, Jaegerists pointing guns to their back, various colored cloths tied to their arms.

"We'll dine at the same table again soon," Yelena speaks up from inside. The other officers ate away at the food served, except for Onyankopon, Commander Pyxis, and Yelena.

"Hasn't it happened just like I said, Commander Pyxis?" Yelena issues. "I appreciate your swift response."

"You gathered all soldiers in Shiganshina and forbade opposition as we asked," She reaffirms to the silent Commander.

"Given the spinal fluid, we didn't have much choice. Only Shiganshina was evacuated, and we could become Titans at any minute. In any case, what else could I do with comrades pointing guns at my back?"

"I'm sorry, Commander. My son and I both drank the wine." A soldier behind him spoke. His face was filled with fear and regret as he spoke.

"Since when did you betray-?"

"There's no need to answer," Yelena interrupts. The soldier gulps and stands back up.

"Forgive me," his voice comes out as a mere whisper. The Commander's eyes leave the poor soldier, his attention back to Yelena.