-1- Let Him Go

̄*•° °•* ̄
Katsuki knew there was something wrong with the broccoli nerd from the past week, he was acting unusual and odd ........

like yesterday he was again spacing out in the class, even Aizawa noticed and pointed it out but he just shrugged it off saying that he was fine like always with that creepy ass smile of his, even the smile was off, that nerd can fool anybody with that fake ass smile but he can't fool katsuki...

the most creepy thing was that he was not pestring the blond with his usual "kacchan, kacchan" and nerd rambles, even yesterday when the blond tried to get some reaction out of him by calling names he got nothing, not the usual sassy remarks or the classic line "that's so mean kacchan", he even looked like he accepted all that was said to him, his eyes indicated like he was tired and didn't have a wink of sleep ever in his life. he just sat there on the living room couch with an emotionless expression of his .....

He was running "from" his direction not "to" his direction which was the strangest thing ever, Izuku was with him for as long as he can remember, whenever after any accomplishment he turned his head back the greentte was always there with his shining emerald eyes and a million-dollar smile to greet him with the 'kacchan Sugoi!' rants

Izukuwas not doing it now, his eyes don't sparkle anymore when they rested on Katsuki,it irritated him,

this all unusual behaviour started from the day he had seen katsuki and Kirishima hanging outside of the school and dorm .....

1 WEEK PRIOR

katsuki was again just sitting in his room all alone, he has completed his all homework and assignment and was deciding between going out to train or watch the next season of FOOD WARS, he was not the type of watching anything but cooking shows or anime just found a way in his heart through spicy recipes and the feverish thrill of working in a hot kitchen. After long-ass thinking he decided FOOD WARS it is .. he was eager to watch Soma beat the shit out of Asahi in the semi-finals of the BLUE ...

But before he could set up the T.V a knock was heard on his door

and a cheerful and manly voice shouted "Bakubro!"

and here goes his peace, katsuki thought, this shitty hair was an enigma to katsuki ..THAT GUY just pranced outta nowhere and proclaimed them both best friends. Katsuki has revolted in the beginning and had blasted out all the question of being them friends but still, he fucking stuck to him like a goddammit leech and in the end, the blonde just had left him be ...

"come inside the room and you die" katsuki shouted back with double vigour

"come on bro don't be like that, I have come here with a proposition I am sure you will like"

"and what will be that? " the blond asked despite himself in meantime the room door open presenting a very happy Kirishima with his red hair jelled in the usual spiky hairstyle and his shark teeth widen in a grin

"look what I found," he said displaying a simple advertisement from behind him

"it's a pamphlet saying that the nearby ramen shop has hosted a spicy ramen competition they are challenging to eat the said world's spiciest ramen with The world's hottest sauce, Mad Dog 357 Plutonium No. 9 and whoever wins get an all orders free pass for the whole year !!!!!"

"how manly is that !!?!"

"and what makes you think that I will come!?"

"umm because this is a challenge and on top of that it's a challenge with spicy food?"