five.

supposed to be studying for my exams that are in less than a month but hey! here I am uploading a chapter for a book i haven't updated in over a year lol

-- 🌚--

"hello y/n"

you wanted to hide so freaking much. you never expected to meet your crush like this. you were going to transfer to your cousin's school in the coming term and had a full plan as to how your first face-to-face interaction was going to be with tsukishima. but here you were, standing in the hallway having your first interaction with him. the one you've been thinking about ever since you became a manager for the boy's volleyball team at nekoma high.

how should I reply?? you thought. cool? cute? not surprised? cmon girl he's right in front of you!!!

"oh hey koshi everyone's waiting for you to come back. we want to finish the game hurry before my mum makes us go home" great just completely ignore your crush amazinggg first impression. back out! back out!!! don't do anything else.

you smiled in the direction of your curly-haired crush, turned away from the two boys and tried to calmly walk away. as the voices behind you became more muffled, your body became less and less tense. you hadn't even noticed you were so rigid.

sitting back down with the rest of the family you explained that your cousin was talking to a guy from school not mentioning that the guy is the same one who's caught your attention.

"we might have to give koshi a penalty for leaving me to loose all by myself" your uncle began to fake cry making the room scatter with chuckles.

"hey girl is there a reason you're so freaking red?" akiko whispered whilst the adults continued to laugh historically, "is it the boy that koko is talking to? do you like him~"

"do you like my foot on your face?" you smiled brightly, drastically trying to cover the right answer with a threat.

"oh okay," akiko flew her hand up,"could've just said no girl."

"alright guys lets just continue to play." you wanted to change the subject quickly because knowing your cousin she could uncover the truth in any minute.

"is there room for one more?" koshi came back to the room, with a certain someone tailing him.

"heard the sugawara family was playing a game," he winked to me?

"ofcouse!!" your mother happily replied as she nudged you. "actually i need to go home, feed the fishes," we don't even have fish tf?!?!