three.

-- 🌚 --

-- 🌚 --

you and your mother were finnaly ready and standing on the door step of a fairly large building, much bigger than your flat.

you see, koshi and akiko's father is world-famous anonymous artist that grew poplar in the early 2000s. he moved to france when he met your aunt and since then he had been living a comfortable life. the pair moved back to Japan when akiko was born.

suddenly, the front door opened and you noticed a cloud of black coming from the kitchen.

“yeah, let's say dad's new western dish isn't going to be served tonight,” koshi laughed and welcomed you two in.

your mum went straight to the kitchen as you followed koshi upstairs. you both waited for akiko to finish with helping her mum with dessert. when she arrived upstairs she pushed you out of koshi's room and into hers.

“girl, i've still got to get ready and you don't want boy smell on your super cute outfit. it's super cute by the way. WHY WERE YOU IN THERE ANYWAY!!! i told you, you can come in here whenever you want.” akiko sat on her dressing table and you sat on the bed, “ anywayy it's been forever!!!! you look soo so much older and prettier. how are you single??”

“kiko, listen yeah, boys don't just drastically fling themselves towards girls no more plus you were a cheerleader in high school so no wonder you always had a guy around your finger.”

“i did tell you to try out didn't i??”

“yeah but it wasn't for me. i'm more suited for shouting at sweaty teenaged boys!!! it's a fab job”

you turned back to face akiko, and my was she beautiful. definitely the prettiest cousin in your family.

but ‘why would shush a pretty girl have such an average boyfriend?’ you thought

with a straight face you declared, “your boyfriend is so lucky but you need to break up with him!!”

“why should kik break up with me??” haru was standing at door way of akiko's room, laughing at your prior statement.

“because...

i dont like you”

-- 🌝 --

a/n !

we love a short chapter 😍
I'M SO STUCK FOR PLOT RN
i just want it to get to the part where i want to write it
so filler chap??? okay love you all

kiss kiss<33

date: 16/03/2022
word count: 395