four.

-- 🌚 --

-- 🌚 --

"i don't like you," he mocked. "but kik does so i don't care"

"how can i be sure you haven't gaslit her into liking you"

haru walks towards akiko planting a kiss on the top of her head. "me and kik are tighter than knots so nothing you plot can put us apart"

you sighed and left the room, away from the awkwardness of a happy couple. you can't deny, haru is a good fit for akiko however you could never allow akiko to settle down so early. to be that pretty and young and staying with a guy who can't even get a secure job, NO THANK YOU!!!

after a few more hours past and dinner was finnaly ready. everyone sat down and began to eat. questions danced around the room as laughter filled the house with joy.

“so y/n,” your auntie look towards you, "is there a special someone for you. what year are you in now? first right?"

you smiled at the older woman, "yes!! im at koshi's school now and no there's no one im happy about that though"

your aunt chuckled saying that she was just like you at that age.

whilst everyone finished their meals, you, akiko and koshi took away the things into the kitchen. you wear doing the dishes and your cousins did everything else. after everyone's tasks were done, they sat in the living room and decided to play a few rounds of ludo.

"i think i'll head out to be honest, I've got a job interview in the morning and need to sleep," haru turned towards akiko. they both stood up and left the room towards the direction of the front door.

whilst they were gone, the rest of the group made teams: your mother and yourself were a team; akiko and her mother were a team; and koshi and his dad were a team.

"so what's the prize? come on i'm not playing without a gain of some kind" your uncle convinced everyone to pay a small amount towards to grand prize and was determined to win.

the game had begun as akiko walked back into the room.
"there's someone at the door by the way. koshi i think he's here for you." she anxiously said, sitting next to her mother who is currently loosing.

"for me? at this time of night?!" koshi stood up and everyone quietened down.
he had left now for a good 7 minutes and you were starting to worry.

"i'm gonna go check on him" you said. a ripple of mutters came from the rest of the group as you walked towards the front of the house.

you began coming closer and closer to where your older cousin was supposed to be.  you turned the corridor and saw him talking to someone- you couldn't yet tell who it was.

finnaly, in eye reach of the pair you recognised who it was. it was none other than the lemon headed middle blocker than you're head over heals for.

"tsukishima?!" you screamed

"hello y/n"

-- 🌝 --

a/n!

i don't know what my obbsession is with cliffhangers but don't you love them 😍
anywayy im updating agian lol
enjoy my activeness whilst it lasts

kiss kiss<33

date: 17/04/2022
word count: 550