chapter 7

the last bell of the school rung, indicating that the students were now able to go home. the sound of notebooks closing and bags zipping was heard throughout the school. y/n packed her items into her bag, taking her time in doing so. just as she closed her bag and put it on her shoulder, she looked up to be met with the face of suzuki.

"so you ready to walk around the school with me?" asked the boy, already all packed up.

"so excited." spoke y/n, talking sarcastically with a smile on her face.

the two left their classroom, there being no interaction between y/n or suna. they first decided to go to the vending machine to get a drink before they walked around.

as they were walking around the first floor, suzuki spoke up from the silence that was between them.

"do you do any after school activities or anything?"

"no, i haven't decided on anything yet. i don't know which one i would join." answered y/n, her empty drink container in her hand.

"i'm thinking of joining the gardening club, or something that has to do with that." replied suzuki. "maybe you should join with me. it'll be easier if i knew someone in the club."

y/n showed the boy a smile, thinking about his offer. even though she did like flowers, she however didn't like the work that came with it, to tend to the flowers and others.

"i don't know, it's not calling out to me. maybe though, but don't get your hopes up."

suzuki hummed in response to what y/n said, facing back in front of him. the two were now walking outside, taking a look at what the school had to offer. they walked behind the school to see many flowers planted beside the walls, yet they didn't look so bright or pretty as the ones at the park.

suzuki tsked at this, feeling distraught over the bad planting and the lack of care.

the two continued walking, now going towards a small building, where girls cheering could be heard as well as balls bouncing on the ground.

"hmm, i wonder what sport team plays here," spoke y/n, soon facing suzuki, "wanna check it out before we leave?"

"sure. maybe it's basketball." spoke the boy, feeling somewhat intrigued.

y/n opened the door slowly, not wanting to draw attention to herself, and peaked inside. in there, she saw boys playing volleyball, them being sweaty and looking tired. suzuki peaked as well, watching the boys play. they stayed watching them for a few minutes before y/n caught suna's eye.

suna smiled slightly at y/n, looking up to see suzuki and smirking towards him. suzuki showed confusion on his face, while y/n smiled back at suna. after he saw the two, he chose to show off a little, wanting to make himself look better.

that was until the twins started to argue, soon escalating into a fight. suna being suna, he took out his phone and started recording, wanting to save the precious memory as blackmail.

forgetting about the two people at the door, suna continued doing what he always did. not before long, did he look back to see y/n and suzuki had already left, making suna feel a little disappointed.

though suna was sad y/n had left without saying bye, y/n was laughing at what had just happened in the gym, felling happy at the relationship the team had with each other.