Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV(A/N: before reading don't forget to support me on Patreon for some exclusive Jaxread content)

It's a beautiful day today, it's always peaceful here at Tenbi, it's nice to meet you my name is (Y/N) (L/N) and today I just came back from my vacation and returned to the one place I call home, Tenbi academy and people don't normally know this but Tenbi is a school where people with powers learn to use them and this powers are called makens. I could go on and on but it will take to long, I'm walking on a bridge when I bumped into a girl, we Boulth fell and she said "I'm so sorry" I grabbed my cane and said "it's alright" I looked at her and she's really beutefull, she is wearing the Tenbi uniform, she has long black hair tied in a ponytail, and her chest is huge, I extended my hand and said "My name is (Y/N) you?" . She grabbed my hand and shooked it and replied "Haruko Amaya but my friends call me Haruko" we shook hands and we started to walk together and I said "so what year are you in?" She replied " I'm a third year, I'm also the vice president of the student council " I nodded and we continued walking she looked at me and asked " I don't mean to be rude but are you blind? " I simply chuckled at that and replied "I get why you think that but I'm not blind I just choose to not open my eyes" she nodded and was a little confused but I got used to getting that look. A thought popped into my head and I said "where are we going?" She replied " well I was going to pick up my childhood friend that I haven't seen in a year, he's a first year here" I nodded but I then asked "he?" She nodded and said "ya, Tenbi became co-ed" I stopped for a minute to possess it, Haruko noticed this and asked "are you ok?" I grabbed my phone and started to call Minori and it went to voicemail and it said "hi, if your hearing this I'm out and if this is (Y/N) and called to complain about the school becoming co-ed then to bad it's not my problem, ha!" It then Beeped and I left a message " I'm going to tell Tomika what you did" it basically an empty threat but it freaks her out and it enough to get my payback.

Haruko looked at me and asked "are you ok?" I nodded and said "ya, it's nothing anyway" I watched up to her and asked "do have a crush on him?" . She shook her head no and said "no I see him as a brother and plus I'm gay" I nodded and replied "oh, so your single" I smiled and she blushed a little and said "y-ya" I then replied "me too" she blushed even more and said "oh where here" I can tell she was changing the subject and I let it happened, we climbed the stairs and she knocked on the door and said " Takaru, you in there? " no answer, she ringed it again and said "Takaru it's me Haruko I figured it's the first day of school we walked together for your first day" we didn't get a response and she said "ok I'm going to open the door now" she opened the door and it was quite she then called out "hello? Is anyone here?, Takaru" we finally got a response "yeah who's there?" She replied "it's me Haruko " I heard the ruffling of cloths and we got deeper into the apartment but once Haruko stepped into the room two stacks of boxes fell over but luckily Takaru got in the way of them before they hit her. You see this would have bing fine if they weren't on the floor with Takaru's pants down and his hand on Haruko's breast. She ended up punching him and I couldn't help but laugh and say "ok I'm sold, I like you hahaha!" He groaned and he said "I said I was sorry so why are you still mad?, and who is she?" I introduced myself "I'm (Y/N), me and Haruko just met and I decided to follow her" Haruko then ignored what I just said and said "how can I not be mad, you ruin our reunion" she helped him up and said "geez, why are you acting so weird for Taki" he replied "would you please stop calling me that" she giggled and said "it's great to finally see you" he replied "yeah, you two Haru" he then looked down at her chest and he said "and you have gotten really pretty oh my" She then replied "you are so stupid " after that and after he put on a shirt we headed out.

While walking Haruko asked Takaru "so tell me something, what made you decide you want to go to Kenbi academy?" He replied "well for one thing I can get in without any tests or interview and it's on campus housing but mainly that bad boy just went co Ed that means there will be loads of girls" Haruko then said "oh I see" I then said "let me guess you went to an all boys middle school?" He nodded and he explained his time there and I don't blam him, he then asked me "what about you (Y/N), what's your reason?" I replied "I live here" the both of them looked surprised and I said "what?" Takaru then said "dud, you actually live here" I nodded yes and Haruko then asked "then do you know about the ghost of Tenbi?" I smirked and said "I'll tell you later" Haruko then asked "Takaru by any chance do you know what this school is known for?" He replied "what it's just like any other high school isn't?" I laughed again then Haruko said "no there's actually a lot more to this place then being co-Ed." He then asked "more?, like what More?" She replied "let's see we have the Martial arts tournament and there's the culture festival dance" then I could see him daydreaming about the dance then Haruko added "some of the girls even put on shrine maiden outfits and dance in thous" oh yeah I remember that, I think I was the one who started that or was it Momo? Then I heard something perverted about sacred cleans so I hit them with my can but then I found out it was Takaru and I said "sorry it's instinct" he replied "don't sweat it" then the bell rang.