Snuggles

Lisa felt very lonely at the dorm. Jisoo and Jennie went out on a date and her and Rosie had gotten over an argument because Lisa wanted to spend time with her cats while Chaeyoung wanted her to spend time with her. Lisa is now realizing that her decision, was a very stupid one. So here she was, standing in front of Roseanne's door knocking over and over again. "Rosie please let me in!!" she yelled. She heard soft footsteps coming towards the door and was met with the pouty and  puffy and very red face of her crying girlfriend.

     "Baby I'm so sorry." Lisa pouted as she held her girlfriend to her chest. The blonde continued shaking with sobs. "I-I just wanted to s-spend time with you." Roseanne whined. Lisa's guilt doubled feeling worse than she did before. She continued caressing her blonde locks while whispering sweet nothings into her ears. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to." Lisa finally said again after Rosé had calmed down. Roseanne looked at her like she was an angel. "I love you so much." she said before she connected their lips together in a very passionate and slow liplock.

     Rosie was now fiddling with Lisa's fingers as they watched a random Kdrama that they found on Netflix. Neither of them were really paying attention. Lisa was kissing her favorite places on Rosie's body while telling her why she loves her so much. Chaeyoung sat and watched as her girlfriend caressed her ankle while explaining why she loves her ankle so much. Lisa's reasoning was: "Because I love every bone in your body but this is a very very special one." They're special moment though was quickly interrupted by Jennie scurrying into their room telling the pair she has food.

     Lisa and Chaeng's eyes lit up at the sight of one big pot of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese,a plate of mashed potatoes,a bowl of green beans and another big pot of Penne Ale Vodka. They dashed to take their seats at the table and immediately served themselves giant spoonfuls of every dish that was offered. "Jennie unnie? Did you make this?" Lisa asked with food in her mouth. Jisoo quickly scolded her. "Yah! Lalisa! No talking with food in your mouth! But yes, Jennie did make it." Lisa and Roseanne smiled at their unnie's rare protective & motherly side.

     The pair finished rather quickly as they had basically inhaled the food. "Thank you Jennie unnie!" Chaeyoung cheered as she bowed and gave the brunette a hug. Jennie giggled and reciprocated the hug. "Your welcome Chae, are you two okay? You guys were in a pretty big fight before we left?" Lisa immediately felt the rush of guilt overcome her again. "We're fine. It was nothing. I still love her just as much as I did before." the australian explained as she leaned her head on Lisa's shoulder causing the thai's face to glow bright with Lisa's signature beautiful smile.

     "Chaeng?" Lisa whispered quietly. Roseanne hummed in response. "Can I have snuggles?" Lisa asked sheepishly. Chaeyoung responded by snuggling her face into Lisa's neck and wrapping her arms around the maknaes waist. Lisa smiled into Roseanne's blonde locks and wrapped her arms around her back. Rosie snuggled further into Lisa's neck. The australian started placing small kisses up Lisa's neck to her jaw. She trailed her lips up to meet the thai's soft ones. Their lips met in a soft embrace and created a small melody that was made only for the couple that was currently orchestrating the perfect melody.

     When the two pulled away for air and stared into each other's eyes. Lisa's pupils were dialated. Roseanne's lips were swollen. Both of their hair's in disarray. When they caught sight of each other they broke out into a fit of giggles at their messy states. "You look weird." Chaeyoung said and started giggling again. Lisa gave her a peck before whispering. "And weirdly you still look beautiful." Roseanne swooned. She fell more in love with her amazing girlfriend every single day that she was on this earth. She couldn't help but to feel lucky that Lalisa Manoban was hers.