She said cutely and got up holding my hand.. we came in hall, i greeted Gills and sat with Pari who sat on a empty sofa making my place..!

Bhabi: Arey Pari, why did you get late?

Bhabi asked and winked at me making me frown! O God ab kya!

Richa: Yeah Pari di we were waiting for you, i thought you went to take bhai, but ap khud hi late ae ho!

She said supporting Bhabi..

Pari: He was sleeping!

Pari said glaring at me while i smiled awarkwardly! They are seriously very my enemies! Gin Gin Badle Lun Ga Kabhi Moqa mila to..!

Baaz: Moto, tu aj Sidharth Bhai ke saath hi rahna poora din! Phr na meri neend kharab kari bol bol ke Sidharth se milne jaana hai!

Baaz said making all laugh nd Pari giggle.. While i got little red with his open talks..! Okay he didn't mean anything in wrong way okay i shut my dirty mind there only..!

Pari: Yes, i will not leave him today!

Pari said showing our interwined hands making me cough awakwardely, nd half other people smile warmely while the Shaitaaans Of home smile teasingly and i forgot to tell Baaz was with The Shaitaans Only! I just wanted to go back to room nd lock Pari with me..!

Our whole day went in teasings, Love nd little masti.. as all people were free from their works and studies.. Nd By chance i liked that little minx today as she didn't come in between me nd Pari... also Pari stood by her promise and was with me all the day making me want to kiss her but Ahem ahem i controlled it for last..! At night Gills were about to leave when i took Pari with me..!

Pari: Sidhaa,....

Her voice cut when i peck her lips lightly nd hugged her tightly getting Sukooonn..! She just stayed still pouting in my chest making me smile at her..!

Pari: Sidharth, i am feeling little pain!

She said making me worried.. I looked at her..

Sid: What happened baby? Where are you feeling pain?

Pari: In my abdomen!

She said showing her tummy rubbing it circularly trying to soothe it may be..!

Sid: See i told you not to much sweets, but no, you had to eat that too! Now See.!

I said little loudly but concerndly, nd looked at her who was ready to cry any moment.. Shitt..! i shouldn't have shouted.. Damn you are dumb Sidharth!

Sid: Baby i am sorry, i just got worried na.. Am sorry!

I said making her sit on bed nd sat beside taking the medicine box.. She shook her head nd hugged me...!

Pari: Don't scold me..! I will not talk to you.. Its already paining!

She said nd sniffed...

Sid: I am sorry love, i will not scold you okay.. just take this medicine you will feel relax then!

I said giving her medicine with glass of water.. she gulped it.. Making her lay on bed i sat beside her caressing her hair..

Sid: be here sometime like this.. you will feel okay then..!

i said making her nod.. After gud ten minutes.. she got up bd sat with me..

Sid: Pari sleep for sometime!

Pari: No i am okay now..!

She said smiling, medicine has done its work i think! thank god it was just a mild pain!

Sid: Ok..

There was knock on the door.. Bhabi came nd said about her going back to which we said okay nd stood up..

Sid: Pari, only eat healthy food okay, nd yes when i call you recieve it at the moment.. nd call me whenever you feel like..!

I said nd kissed her head, she nodded nd made me bend nd kissed my head cutely.. It was like i was bowing infornt of her.. Huuging her last time i kissed her neck making her squeeze..

Going downstairs she met everyone and atlast came nd hugged me, after that They all left

Pari: By By..

They left, we also went to their perspective rooms..

************************************

PLZ VOTE..

Here is my new story