chap:20

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

I woke up at really early in the morning!! I saw Pari was half top on me.. her one hand was fisting my shirt while other was free!!

My one hand was under her head.. and the other was tightly clutching her waist!.. She was sleeping with a pout..

she is really pure, who was doing this to her.. how did she reach there.. where is her family..whenever i am thinking this it is giving me pain.. dont know how much pain she has gone through! But Now i promise i will take care of her also will find her family..

I kissed her forehead as assurance that i will do anything to protect her and to cure her.. she will definately be fine...

Strange i woke up first, usually Pari wake up first But its too early just 5: 30 am.. i wanna sleep more, moreover there is no meeting today! Kaushal will come thats all! So more sleep today!

I brought her more close clutching her more.. i was about to close my eyes when i saw that cat was coming towards bed! HELL no... She will surely try to wake Pari up!

As expected she came towards and started MYAAAAUN MYAAAAUN.. Thank God she Cant come up on bed as she is small.. the bed is little up!

I closed my eyes.. after a minute i felt like my blanket was going little away leaving my and Pari's feet bare...

I saw there that little cat was hanging in air to take our blanket.. .. SHIT WHAT AN IRONY!! NOW I HAVE TO ARGUE WITH THIS CAT!!

 SHIT WHAT AN IRONY!! NOW I HAVE TO ARGUE WITH THIS CAT!!

(Credits: Google)

i took the blanket and again put it..carefully putting the cat down.. giving a glare to cat which she gave me back proudly! i again closed my eyes! Again Cat started MYAAAAUN MYAAAUN..

Sid: Shh.. little cat she is sleeping.. go you too sleep!!

I know if Pari will wake up she will definately go towards cat! I have to sleep more and with her only!!! where cat started again little more loudly MYAAAUN MYAAAAN!!

As expected Pari blinked her eyes in annoyance and moan in sleepy voice "uh.h"

SHIT pari dont get up!! i patted Pari' head while cat was not ready to back down!! Pari finally woke up.. and saw me giving me a charming smile which i fondly gave back!

She was getting up when i said!

Sid: Pari sleep its too early! See its just 5: 45 am.. Sleep more..

She shook her head as she tried to get up.. i didn't leave her to which she gave me her best puppy eyes!

Sid: Baby Plz.. Sleep more..

She nodded, And get up making me frown.. She took the milk packet and put it in the bowl of cat and gave it to her.. while cat started drinking it.. Unknowingly a smile crept on my face..