chap:18

LISTEN THE SONG ONE TIME FROM HERE PLZ...
______________________

IN ITALI

SID'S POV

Here i am waiting in my room as Pari is getting ready, we both are going to restaurent for my meeting where Rahul will come himself!

Huff!! She is taking too much time!!

Sid: Pari, come fast! We will get late!

In next two minutes she came, and directly went towards dressing table! She is looking hell hot and cute too .. her hairs are wet , making her look more pretty!

Going downstairs we both ate lunch, while she was making me eat this as she didn't let me eat myself, as from days i was doing this! So i did my work which is going to be represent!

Washing her hands from kitchen she came, i took my mobile, bag and hold Pari's hand taking her towards car, where driver was waiting!

sitting on back side, i was about to start my work again as i have more meetings,  but Rahul called me so i got busy talking to him!

Pari was sitting holding my hand watching out of the window! One thing which i have noticed about her is that she is not at all comfartable with anyone nor she will leave my hand if anyone would be beside her!

Even beside Rahul or Mrs Dillon she always hold my arm ! i have said her many times that no one will harm her.. Or if anyone will try i will fucking rip him off!! already i am trying to think about her family!!

I cut the call! there was little traffic where Pari was still staring outside, may be she has zonned out! I squeeze her hand to make her aware of my presence!

She saw me smilingly which automatically brought a smile on my lips.. she tried to show me something by pointing outside where i saw that there was ice-cream parlor!!

Sid: Ice-cream!?

She grinned showing me her rabbit teeths and nodded!

Sid: Pari not now.. when we will be going back i will buy it for you! okay?