chap:43

SID'S POV

Pari looked at me sadly.. as she had no idea what she will gift or what she should..! She had already finished her food.. She stood up and came to me!

Pari:Sidharth...what...will...you...gift...her??

Pari asked adorably making all smile.. I have already brought bracelet from Itali for Richa!

Sid: Pari, how can i tell you the gift! It is a surprise gift! So if i will tell you then Richa will got to know na!

Pari pouted and nodded sadly!

Richa: Nh nh Bhai, Ap bata do Pari dii ko i will not listen!

Richa said and covered her ears with her palms making me roll my eyes at her dramebazi!

Sid: As if i will tell! Haath hatao apne! I am not telling you!

I said and she pouted, I looked at Pari who was still pouting but in a second her eyes shinned and she grinned showing her teeth!

Mom: What happened Pari?

Mom asked her while i raised my brow as she was grinning looking at me!

Pari: You...can...tell...me..in..my..ear! No...one..will..listen!

Sid: No Pari, Thats not needed i will tell you later!

Pari: No...NOW!

Pari said stubbornly! Making me nod.. She bend and forward her face sideways towards mine showing her ear then covering it with her hand!

Sid: i have brought bracelet for her from Itali!

I wispered in her ear and looked at others who were looking at us amusingly! Pari nodded and thumbs up to me..!

Pari:Will...you...take..me...to..mall...plz?

Sid: Pari you dont need to baby!

Pari: Plzzzz...

She said with a puppy face making me nod.. Jay coughed and winked at me making me roll my eyes at him! Pari went and sat with Mom again!

Richa: yeah, Pari dii what will you bring for me?

Richa asked..! But i dont think Pari will tell her..!

Pari:No..sidharth..said..it..will..not..be..gift...if..i..will..tell..you!

Pari said sadly making Richa pout..! did she really think Pari will tell her! Haha.. She is my smart baby!

Post dinner everybody went to their rooms..

I laid on bed closing my eyes.. When Pari came getting freshed.. I didn't open my eyes..! She came and sat beside me..

Pari:Sidarth..you..sleep..without..me..!

Pari said i cant see but i can imagine she must be pouting! I laughed innerly! On if she knew i can't sleep without her now..! She has made me this much addicted to her..!

She laid beside me but didn't cuddle making me open my one eye.. I looked at her who was laying closing her eyes making my eyes wide! What The Hell! How can she..!

She looked at me opening her eyes grinning!

Pari:You..were..not..sleeping..you..were..acting..! Huh!

She said accusingly.. Means she knew that! She knew i was not sleeping! I held her hand and jerked her on me making her land directly on me... She comfirtably laid on me like a baby and wrapped her arms around me..

Sid: You are so smart my baby!

She showed her teeth on my compliment! I pecked her forehead, she pecked my forehead and cheeks then showed me her cheek.. making me kiss her there..