>Guidelines

000) Be Respectful
Don't be mean and don't try to bring others down. Treat everyone the way you want to be treated.

000) Forms
I will only be accepting comments. I am a huge perfectionist so I need everything to be in one place so it's easy for me to find. I would accept google docs but you'll have to pm the link. If you do pm the link put in the forms page that you pm me the link so I know. Also I do not want to see any aesthetics.

000) Reservations
No reservations, I feel like everyone should get a equal chance of getting the face claim they want. This is a first come first serve Applyfic it also depends on where you put your comment. If the comment is lower you have a higher chance of getting the face claim you want.

000) FaceClaim (Ethnicity)
I will allow ethnicity bending but don't bend it to much that it doesn't seem believable.

000) FaceClaim (Age Gap)
I will allow the age gap to be up to 10 years but if it's higher then that I will be checking. For example with Irene the lowest age I will allow is 20 if she is 19 or younger I won't accept.

000) FaceClaim (Accepted)
I will only be allowing idols no Ulzzang's. I'm not allowing Ulzzang's because I don't know any and it'll be confusing for me. The only reason I'm not allowing actors is because I don't know any actors by there names. Also I will not accept idols who have passed because it is disrespectful.

000) Love Interest
I will allow love interests since this company has no rules against dating. All I ask of you is to make it seem realistic so don't be like your oc who is still a trainee is dating someone from BTS. I will only allow dating someone who is already an Idol and not from this company after the 1st comeback. But other than that you are allowed to date you just make sure you give me a heads up about it. Also it is your choice if you want to reveal it or not. If you want to date one of my ocs or anyone else's oc ask the other creator first. I will allow the age gap for love interest to be 5 years.

000) LGBTQIA+
I will allow ocs in the LGBTQIA+ community. I will also be accepting trans and non binary ocs just be sure to put that in the trivia. In the form I will ask for birth gender so the gender that you were born with.

000) Be Realistic
There's going to be some requirements you need to meet in order to debut. I do not want to see your oc meeting the requirements as soon as they enter the company.

000) Siblings
Please don't make your oc siblings with pre-existing idols. You can make them friends with pre-existing idols but not siblings. You are allowed to have siblings within the company and twins are allowed.

000) Activeness
Please try to be as active as you can be so if you go on a hiatus please let me know before hand. There are going to be class which will help you meet the requirements to debut so you need to be active to know when the class will be.

000) Debut
At least 6 skills need to be 070/100 or higher to debut. 3 from normal skills like either vocal, rap, dance, lyricist, choreography, or composer. 3 from concepts like either girl crush/teen crush, cute/pop, sexy/mature, elegant/fantasy, retro, or cool/dark. But you can only start out with(if you choose) 4 skills(two from each) that are 070/100 or higher.

000) Staff
Yes you can be part of the staff also since all of the staff members are also either a trainee, actor, or both. But there will be some conditions that you have to be aware of if you want to be part of the staff. If you ever leave Wattpad, delete your account, or don't reply for 6 months without telling if you are on hiatus or not your trainee that is apart of the staff will permanently become mine. But if you are on hiatus and you tell me your trainee that is part of the staff will temporarily become mine until you return.

000) Guidelines
These are all the guidelines for now if you want me to add anything just let me know. The next chapter will have the company rules and a contract you'll need to sign.

000) Me Personally
Sorry if I seem a bit strict with all these rules it's just that I am a perfectionist so I want a lot of things to be perfect. Don't worry I am nice and if you have any questions I will always try to reply as soon as I can.

000) Password
Don't worry the password to join the company will be more simple then the passwords to debut or get a role in a movie/drama. The password is the name of your favorite debut song and the group it is by.

I will be making a chapter where the founders get interviewed so if you have any questions leave them here or pm me! >

Also thank you tzqris for letting me use your format!