Max was fixing the beard of his costume, clearly annoyed to have to play a role.

"This is absolutely humiliating!" He started the conversation.

"What a waste of time!" Neil complained too. "I could be working on that flame-thrower right now!"

"I hate being Juliet!" Nikki spoke up. "I wanna be someone cool, like Xena, or Rambo!"

"You're so lucky, Y/N! You just help Behind the scenes!" Neil complained again.

"Yeah, I guess I am." Y/N shrugged.

Max turned to look at Neil.

"You nervous about your big kiss scene?" He teased Neil while making a kiss mouth.

"Don't remind me! I'm already freaking out!" Neil said while shaking a bit.

"Y'know Juliet should've done karate instead of kissing boys. HIYAH! Maybe she wouldn't have died then." Nikki complained as well.

"Yeah, but not every Girl is like you Nikki, nothing against you tho." Y/N said to the Girl next to her.

"Meh, who cares." Nikki said.

"Has anyone seen my phone?" David asked while walking away from our famous Main Characters. "I must have dropped it while doing my smile exercises."

"Don't admit to that..." Gwen said in the background.

"He does smiling Exercises?" Y/N asked.

She turned to look at Max, who was holding a phone with a pink case around it. It had a pine tree on it.

"Ooh! You have it! What did ya do again?" Y/N asked while standing behind the boy and looking over his shoulder.

He just let out an sinister laugh.

"Is that David's phone?" Nikki asked.

"Pipe down, I'm checking his..." Max started.

Y/N interrupted by grabbing the phone.

"Hey!" Max complained.

Max ▼

Y/N snickered. "Guys, he has a Tinder account."

"Tinder? What's that?" Nikki asked.

"A app for adults that are too lazy to search Love in the Real world and are okay with getting catfished." Y/N answered.

"Ohhh, yeah! My day used that when my mom left him...Again." Nikki told the others.

Max then pulled out the phone of Y/N's hands and stared at the screen again.

"Guuuuys, you're just adding to my anxiety! If you don't return the phone, I'm going to have a panic attack, and that's on you!" Neil pointed at Max at the end if his sentence.

Max smirk grew and pulled the screen gloser to his face.

"Oh man, he's got like seven pictures in his profile. Tch, can you say desperate?" Max continued, completely ignoring Neil.