Chapter 9; Dare (recap part 3)

Hello my lovely reader-san's, reader-kun's, reader-chan's, anybody and everybody , just know I'll be calling you that forever :)
This is part 3 of the recap mini series because I decided to write today (actually over a couple of weeks-months ) so I'll fucking do it.
Pls enjoy this crappy-ness your about to read, if you don't enjoy it, I will find you, and I will give you Dino nuggies and smiley face French fries
Also if my writing seems at all better, then it's because we're doing narrative writing at school now, along with persuasive, so yeah.
Also this time somewhere in it I actually tried to be good at writing, it says I think, please give me feedback :)
Okay bye
Also sorry I was gone, I'm sure you didn't notice cause at the time I'm writing this I haven't published any of the story, but my iPad (yes, iPad, I can't sign in on my phone for some reason) broke and I couldn't use it
Okay bye again
Why am I awkward ?

-Author-chan 💔

3rd person POV

"Okeydokey!" Toga said. "Truth or dare it is!" She said happily while putting the bottle behind her. All 8 of them, being Herself, Dabi, hawks, Kurogiri, Shigaraki, twice, Mr.compress and spinner were all excited, well Kurogiri not too much but he was kinda okay with it.

"Hawks, truth or dare?" She asked while staring at hawks. He thought for a second, seemingly thinking about the many possibilities before he answered.

"Dare" he answered bluntly, looking around the room for possible dares that might be bad.

"Uhhh..... I dare you to.... I dare you.... I dare you to hug Dabi for... 5 minutes!" She said excitedly, pausing every time she had to think. Hawks let out a deep sigh before climbing into dabi's lap, wrapping his arms around his neck and legs around his stomach. Dabi gently wrapped one arm around hawks' back, looking down at him to give a little smile and then looked back up.

The five minutes passed swiftly with everyone talking and laughing until they heard a timer go off. They look at hawks, who had seemed to have fallen asleep on Dabi, and Dabi just sitting like nothing ever happened, gently stroking his hair.

"Hawks, it's your turn now" toga said while patting hawks on the shoulder, growing bored of waiting. The only response she got was a quiet snore, or slightly heavy breathing I guess, followed by silence again, followed by a light, basically un-hearable yawn. Hawks gently lifted his head off of Dabi's chest and blinks a couple of times, looking confused and tired. He yawned again before burrying his head into Dabi's shoulder.

"Mmhhh, Shigaraki, truth or d-" he said tiredly, being cut off by Shigaraki's response.

"Truth" he answered, without a care in the world (and not in the good way).

"Uhhh... have you ever wanted to be a hero?" Hawks responded, in a slightly high pitched 'I'm not expecting you to answer' voice. Shigaraki stared at him for about 10 seconds before he started thinking about it.

"Not that I remember, but I think I did once?" He answered questionably (I'm not sure if that's the right word, or even a word) He looked back at hawks expecting a response, but all he saw was a pile of fluffy blond hair resting on Dabi's shoulder.

"He fell asleep, again" Dabi said as he felt Shigaraki's gaze rest upon him (why I write like dat tho-). Shigaraki rolled his eyes and then continued the game, ending the awkward silence that fell across the room.