"Leave him to me, will you?" Asks a tall blonde woman walking toward me from the castle.

My mouth immediately goes into a big smile as I realize it's aunt May. The sound of her heels is echoing between the walls of this garden and making a powerful sound. When she's near me, her hand goes into her purse and she puts out her wand.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a long time," she says and strokes my hair.

She ways for my approval and then shouts the killing spell, pointing the wand at my father. My father. Man who raised me. Man who provided me with a house and clothes. Man who taught me how to fight and use magic. But also a man who mercilessly killed my mother, who made me a Horcrux, who simply replaced me.

Yeah, I have no mercy for him. He deserves to die.

A green flash of light clicked in front of my eyes again, for the second time during this day. Within a second, he's dead.

People in the crowd immediately start cheering and clapping their hands, they're so loud I can't hear my own thoughts.

Something's wrong with me. Something's happening.

I feel a pulsating sensation in my whole body. I'm trying to stay on my legs, but they can't hold me anymore, so I sit on the ground with a small fall. It's getting worse, my head feels like I'm about to explode.

I don't know what's going on with me, I want it to stop.

I glance at Draco, who's hugging with Leon. He's happy, everyone is too busy clapping and shouting from happiness, nobody is noticing me collapsing on the floor.

"Amelie!?" Shouts Draco at me, but I barely hear him.

The crowd slowly stops shouting so much, but I still feel my whole body vibrating.

"What's wrong!?"

All of sudden, my back arches and my hands start to burn, but there's no fire. It's more like...more like they want me to use magic.

So I do.

I think of the first spell that comes to my mind and aim to the highest roof of the Hogwarts. It immediately explodes to all sides, but not only the roof, a part of the building, too. I've never done that before.

Nothing's wrong with me. I'm absolutely fine, my power is much stronger now.

Now that I damaged the tower, I used another spell to repair it. Within a second, it was like a new. Everyone let out a surprising gasp out of their mouths, which only encouraged me to do more. I raised my hands in front of me and used everything that I have in me to repair the whole castle.

It immediately started working. All of the broken columns, doors and windows are getting back to their place, things are flying in the air and finding their spot they came from. This is amazing. I can't believe I can do all this.

I feel Draco's eyes at me, so I look in his direction and meet them. He's smiling at me and nodding his head. Everyone else is still looking up.

When everything is done, I let my hands down to rest a bit. That was the coolest thing I've ever done.

"And you-" I say and turn to Pansy hiding in the crowd, "I hope you don't think you can just get away with this,"

She looks to the ground and says silent.

"Well, at least say something before I-" I say, but Draco behind me interrupts me.

"No,"

I quickly turn to him with a confused face.

"She helped me with the snake," he explains and looks at Pansy.

"But she-" I protest. For a moment, a disgusting thought of him still having feelings for her goes through my mind.

"She will learn her lesson," he says and winks at me," in Azkaban,"

She stays crying, but no one cares to calm her down.

I don't know what's gonna happen now, but I'm not afraid of the future anymore. I can only look forward. Draco loves me and I love him, Leon will find someone for sure, and Theo...Theo will be as handsome as he was even with just one arm.

Suddenly, people start clapping. Everyone. It's loud, but a good kind of loud that I don't mind. Most importantly, they're clapping to me. Even the sun revealed itself from the dark clouds, pleasing us with its warm rays.

May comes to me and pats me on the shoulder.

"You're the new Dark Lady."