The Worrying Parents

Sheela was looking at Aryan. Aryan too looked at Sheela but Still he focused on the news running on TV. Sheela wants to start the conversation but she doesn't want to start until Aryan turns off the TV.

Aryan, for a couple of minutes watched the TV and he noticed that the eyes of Sheela were slowly turning angrily, so he decides to turn off the TV and changed his posture toward Sheela.

As Aryan sat facing towards Sheela, she began telling him the matter that happened moments ago.

"I don't think he will understand", Sheela murmured.

"Sheela, come on. We have just started now. It will take days".

"But I don't think this as a better idea".

"You can't blame him because we are the one who raised him with such freedom".

"I know but at this age, he should have gain some basic knowledge, thinking beyond us in his life".

"He will. We have to give him some time. To be precise, we haven't yet started teaching him that there is life to live besides this".

"Whatever... ".

Suddenly they both heard the noise of foot steps. It was Botham who came rushing from his room and stopped near the sofa of his parents.

"Botham, my boy. Good morning", wished Aryan.

"Hey dad, hey mom. Good morning. Sorry but I am in hurry as Josh is waiting for me outside".

"Oh, tell him to come inside".

"No dad, we are really in a hurry.  Just give me money. I will tell you where I have been once I come back".

"Okay! Here it is".

"Don't try to call me, I won't pick it up", Botham ran out of the house.

"Sure, but don't forget to eat. Youngsters... ".

Aryan laughed at the boy's actions. But Sheela wasn't happy with Aryan's action. Aryan looked at Sheela and gestured her 'What? '.

"Now I understand".

"What".

"To make Botham realise that he is a man, I have to change the way of look of his dad who is still thinking him as a child".

"Hey! Come on sweetheart. Don't confuse yourself".

"He told me to let him sleep. He talked roughly. But just in 5 mins, he gets ready and was out of the house now that too with plenty of money and without permission of his mother".

"Okay, okay. Relax, you are in confusion. You can't control the flow of water. If you put a barricade at its way, it will find another way out. But if you take your time and build a dam, you can release it in the same direction whenever you want".

"Stop taking me lessons and start thinking how to change your son".

"My son! Haan? Whatever".

Sheela leaves angrily and went to the kitchen to find something to eat as always. Whenever she gets angry, she eats. On the other side, Aryan was worried about the way the family was currently in as it was once the house of happiness.