Companion

Sheela wasn't able to find anything to eat. She came back to hall and told Aryan to order something special to eat by which she can get relaxed.

Aryan laughed within him and ordered a delicious cake which was new to the town and he ate that last week with his friends. It was new and the taste too was so good so he thought that will make her relaxed.

"So, what did you ordered?", sheela asked curiously.

"A plum cake!", smiled Aryan.

"What? Really, a plum cake. That's what you ordered for me".

"Yeah! I thought you like it very much".

"OMG! OMG! Oh God. Why don't you punish him right away".

"Honey? ".

"Shut up. I am gonna kill you".

"If you wish".

"Aryan, you know what?".

"What?".

"You are such an idiot. A useless, brainless idiot".

"I know a girl, who loved an idiot and made him as a life partner".

"What to do? I fell prey to his words".

"I LOVE YOU".

"I LOVE YOU TOO".

"Hahaha".

"No no no, how did I say. I ha... ".

"Wait wait, think before you say".

Before she started replying, the door bell rings. The ordered cake has came. Aryan receives the order and paid the man for his service.

"Here it is, the sweetest, the delicious, yummy cake for you sweetheart".

"Plum cake, haan? Beggar. Can't even order something special for his wife".

"So you don't want it".

"No".

"Are you sure?".

"Yes".

"Ok then! It's your loss".

Aryan opens the box and the cake was a variety of plum cake with delicious stuff coated with chocolate layer. The smell of it was enough to make a person to fell for it, the look was enough to make the mouth watery. Sheela was out of control once she looked at hit.