Chapter 9 - hoodie

Lisa

Jennie was laughing for almost 15 minutes now. I'm giving her gazes but still she doesn't stop from laughing.

"I thought you'll cook something like a chef dish.. But it's hotdog.. Oh wait.. A burnt hotdog!!" I frown because of what she said. I mean yes I know how to cook but I never cook using a wood before. I remove the apron I'm wearing and proceed to the living room.

"Hey.. Lisa!..Lisa!!" Jennie called me multiple times already but I didn't bother to look.

"Hey, I'm sorry. You should have told me that you can't cook.." I raised my eyebrows and loom at her. "Using. A. Wood." I emphasize every word that I said.

"Whatever. Let's just eat." I, again raised my eyebrows at her. "You'll still eat it? I mean even its burnt?" She nodded. I bitterly smile at her.

"Hey don't worry. I'm used to this. When I was still a beginner at cooking, I used to burn foods while cooking so yeah.. Don't worry." She wiggled her eyebrows and drag me in the dining room.

We had a good meal and laugh. I clean the table and Jennie volunteered to wash the dishes.

Hours pass and it's already 1am. I asked Jennie to message her parents because will be sleeping here. It's not safe flying if it's dark. I mean many pilots fly even it dark. But they are not me. It's not safe for us flying since I'm the pilot of our helicopter.

We are now sitting on the white sand of this paradise. We also build a fire for us to keep warm. I looked at Jennie and saw her two hands are grip tightly on her arms. I assume she's cold.

"Wait up. " She nodded. I walk and reached on the helicopter and get my favorite hoodie. It's a good thing I brought this.

I walk back to Jennie. When I was on her back already I immediately give her the hoodie. I saw how shock she was. I didn't answer and get her hand to put the hoodie on her hands.

"Wear that. It's cold." I smile at looked away. I saw in my peripheral vision that she wear the hoodie that I gave her.

A minute had pass and I felt Jennie's head rested on my shoulder. I looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I'm kinda sleepy." I slighty tap her head to tell her that's its okay and rested my hands on her head to make her comfortable on my shoulders. I felt her left arm wrapped on my waist and it made me shiver.

We stay like this for a couple of minutes. I was enjoying the sky when I felt Jennie move. I looked at her and saw her in her sleep already. So I laid her on the sheet we're sitting on. I slowly remove my hand under her head and accidentally stare at her face.

Beautiful.

I smiled and grab my phone in my pocket. I didn't know what did run on my mind when I suddenly kiss her on her forehead before dialing Jisoo's number.

"Hey, what's up? How's flying?" Jisoo asked in the other line.

"It's good. Actually, I have uhmm, I have someone with me." I said and look back to check Jennie. I smiled.

"Hmm, Is it Jennie?" I smirk. "How did you know, dumb ass?" I asked her.

"Well, she's the only friend you have beside me.." I feel the teasing tone of Jisoo in the other line.

"So.." Jisoo said in the other line. I didn't answer and waited her to continue.

"..you have feelings for her, don't you?" I smile shyly. Even though Jisoo can't see that, I still feel so shy to admit. I didn't answer.

"Come on, Lisa. We both know that you already have feeling for her. She's the first one the who get there. Even me, you didn't let me join with you when you go there." I hear the changes of Jisoo's voice.

"I don't know, Jisoo. I just.. it's my first time to feel this way. I don't know how this thing works.." I said and once again look at Jennie.

"She's so precious.. I don't want to hurt her.. ever.." I said and heard a sigh from the other line.

"What thing? Love?" I hummed in her question.

"You know, love.. Love is a dangerous thing. You could be hurt, it can bring you pain and different emotions. But here's the thing, you should pick with the two options. Are you going to take the risk or no?" Jisoo said and left me confuse.

"What do you mean?" I asked with my eyebrows crossed.

"If you are ready to give your love, if you are ready to get hurt and if you think you are ready, go you are free to love. But if you think you don't, it will be better not to be comitted. You know why? Cause the two of you will be hurt.. And that's the one thing we should avoid." I nodded. I should know to myself if I'm ready. To face the bad and good side of this.