Chapter 5 - weird

Lisa

It's been 2 weeks since I have found my new friend. We've been hanging out for awhile. Jisoo and my parents doesnt know about it so, I am now here at Jisoo's house to tell her.

"Why you are here again? Don't bother me!! I'm tired.." Jisoo said and throw her self into her bed.

"I have something to tell.." I saw her closed her eyes and ignored me.

"So, I met someone.." Jisoo immediately sat up and hold me on my both arms.

"Is this real? OMG, who's that someone? I need to thank him or her! I'm going to be free!" Jisoo said and spread hear arms into the air. I slap her arm and rolled my eyes.

"I'm not in the mood anymore, you btch. It's like your having a hard time when with you're with me." I said and turned my back to her. We became silent for awhile. The silence was interrupted by Jisoo and her loud laugh.

"Cut this drama! You're being hilarious right now. It's my first time seeing you like this." I lowered my head because of shyness.

"Don't worry it's a good thing! You silly! So what's the catch?" She said. She look at me and waited for me to speak.

"I met this girl from the bridge. It was not really that far from here but yeah." I smile shyly. She gestured her hand for me to continue.

"She's nice. We ate in the nearest store from the bridge to but foods and then we eat on the bridge. It was a good experience. It's my first time doing that." I saw how Jisoo's lips form into a smile.

"I'm proud of you, Lisa. It's good to hear and see that you are coming out from your comfort zone.." We smile to  each other and share a hug.

"You should introduce that someone to me okay? So I know if I should trust her or not." She said and winked. I narrowed my eyes to her.

"I told you, she's nice!" She chuckled and run away from me and went downstairs. This btch, later you'll see.

---

It's getting late so it means it's time to go to the bridge. In 2 weeks, we always see each other in oue spot. Just talking about life and sometimes just wandering and looking at the stars at night.

I was about to ride my bike when I felt my phone vibrated. I felt my lips formed a smile when I saw the name. It was Jennie.

I think I can't come tonight, I have still a lot to do, my profs gave the duedates very early :(

My smile imediately drop when I saw her text.

I can help you with that, if it's okay with you..

I replied. I know I've been kicked out from my school but it doesn't mean that I don't learn, right? Internet is really helpful nowadays.

Sure :) Tell me if you're going now, I'll tell you the address.

She doesn't fail to make me smile. Cliché.

See you! <3

I replied and turned off my phone. I wento back to my house to get the pen and notebook I'll use for later.

I walk slowly and quietly to avoid making sound, I'm just sneaking out and Manang is the only one who knew about this. I shouldn't get caught because if I was caught, I'm dead.

I successfully got my pen and ntbk but when I was about to go out I heard some footsteps so I immediately hide behind a furniture in our living room.

I was observing my surrounding but it's silent. I shook my head an faceplamed my self. I'm just being a paranoid. I stood up and walk towards the door. I was about to open the door when I felt a slap on my arm. I turned around and saw Manang.

"Jisoos! I was scared! I thought I was going to be caught!" I said and put my hand into my chest because of shock and pain that I felt.

"Where do you think yoy are going?" Manang said in a low voice, to avoid someone to hear us.

"I'm going to my new friend's house." I said scratch the back of my head. "It's super late, Lisa. It's dangerous outside at this hour." I let out a deep sigh and hold her both arms.

"Don'r worry, Manang. I can protect myself." I said to assure her. When I was highschool, my father let me to attend summer classes to some taekwondo classes. Until now, I can apply those, so I know I can protect myself.

"You sure?" Manang ask worriedly. I slowly nodded my head and smile. She tap my shoulder to gesture that I should go. She also gestured that she'll be the one who will take care of my parents. I bid her goodbye and opened my phone and textes Jennie that I'll be there in a minute. She replied and the address and told me that I should take care.

I immediately felt butterflies in my stomach. I've been feeling this for two weeks. It makes me anxious.

I just again, ignored it and ride to Jennie's house. I arrive at their village and search for their house. There are a lot of houses here but not hat big like ours. The houses here are just right for a family.

I finally arrived at their house but not that confident that this is their house. So, I texted her that I'm here already.

Wait for me, I'll be there in a minute.

I suddenly feel nervous. As if I'm going to present something in the class and with the principal infront of me. I was startled when I heard the gate from the other house.

I saw Jennie coming out from the gate and I quickly facepalmed myself. She saw me and got shock

"Uhmm.. Wrong house?" I said while she walks towards me.

Everything went in slowmo. She's walking slowly and her was dancing with the wind. She smiled at me and I saw the smile I saw when I first saw her. It's her gummy smile. It's her smile what got me.