Chapter 6 - sleepover

Lisa

"Hey, are you okay?" I was interrupted with my thoughts when she snapped her fingers infront of me.

"Y-yeah.." I said and closed my eyes. Why do I need to feel this things? It makes me awkward to her.

"Let's go inside. It's cold here. I don't want us to get sick." She said and drag me inside their house.

I was amazed of their house. It's not that big but it's just perfect. It was well built and the things are well arranged. I looked around and saw a little puppy. Its a brown pomeranian.

"He's kuma." Jennie said. She called Kuma and make him sit in her lap.

"He's cute." I said and joined them in their living room.

"I know." She said and caress the back of her dog. I want a pet. But not a dog. I want a cat. I'm so obsessed with them. She bring down Kuma and looked at me.

"Let's go to my room?" My eyes got bigger when she said that.

"W-what?" I said. She gave me a confused look. "You'll gonna help me with my requirements right?" Oh! Yes! I forgot about it. What the hell, Lisa? What are you thinking?

"O-oh yes...yes." She immediately drag me into her room. I must say, she's a tidy person. Her room is just right for her, even though she has many things, she make sure that her room is neat and tidy.

I sat in her bed and put down the pen and notebook that I brought. She looked at me.

"Why do you have that? I can provide, you know.." She said and wave the pens and notebooks she got.

"No, it's okay. Everything is good." I smiled. She nodded and proceed to her work. She brought out a pile of folders and papers. Damn. One day is not enough for this. Teachers should be considerate when it comes to giving task to their students.

She's starting to explain what should I do and help for her to finish. It was kinda easy tho.

We started to answer and complete each and every subject she need to finish. I was the one who finish the work first. The night went great and smooth. Though there is many to finish, atleast it was lessen by half.

It is already 1:03am and we are now fixing and cleaning the room of hers. She wants it clean. I can't imagine sharing a room with her. To be honest, I'm really a messy person, she'll get annoyed with my messy ass.

She immediately lied to her bed and close her eyes, I stayed at her window while looking at her.

She has round face and a silky black hair. Her eyes were pretty just like her. Her nose, down to her lips is just breath taking. Her whole face screams perfection.

I immediately look away when I saw her open her eyes and sit. I can see in her eyes that she's tired. But still she has beautiful eyes that I can stare forever.

"It's late. You can sleep here if you want." She said. Even if I want to, my parents gonna kill me if they know about this.

"I would love to, but-" she cut me off. "Great! Let's sleep. I'm tired." She pulled me into bed and hugged me from behind.

My stomach started to fill with butterflies. My ears and whole face felt like it was burning in hot. She put her right leg on the top of my right leg and we are facing left. She made me her pillow.

We stayed in that position for 10 minutes and I can feel her hot breath on my back that makes me shiver. I think she's asleep already.

I remove her right arm on top of me and I turned around to face her. I was right. She's asleep.

I stared at her face for a momment. I will not get tired of staring. The more I look, the more I feel those butterflies. Is it a good thing? Or no?

I put my arm under her head and hug her. I also put the comforter on top of us because her aircon is turned on. You can feel the coldness inside the room but all I can feel is the hotness of my body.

After a minute, I already fall asleep while hugging her. And I think, this night is the best night of my whole life.

---

I woke up because of the rays of the sun. I look beside me and saw Jennie is still sleeping. My lips formed into a smile. I can't express what I'm feeling. I know it's too soon but you can't blame for feeling this way.

In a short period of time, I felt loved, happy and free because of Jennie. I should introduce her to Jisoo soon. She should meet her. I know she's going to love her.

"Good morning, Lisa." I didn't noticed that she's already awake until she speak. I smiled at her.

"Good morning to you too, Jennie." She gave me her sweetest gummy smile. She closed her eyes and sneak her head into my neck.

"Please stay for awhile.." I feel how tired her voice is. She should rest. I just tighten my hold with her and she did the same.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes before getting up.