Chapter 10 - cousin

Lisa

We are inside the helicopter and we are now ready to leave. I looked at Jennie and smiled when I saw her sitting comfortably not like the one yesterday.

The flight was unexpectedly quiet. My eyes was back and fort looking at Jennie and the sky infront of me. My heart felt hurt but I choose to ignore it. I just think Jennie's tired because of the long flight we have now.

We finally arrived at my house and I look beside me and saw a sleeping Jennie. I smiled.

She's beautiful.

I carefully unbuckled the seat belt and remove the vest, glasses and helmet she's wearing.

I got out from the helicopter and went to the other side. When I was about to lift her she move.

"Oh.." She said, I stood straight and smiled at her. "Uhmm.. I was about to lift you up and bring you to my room. You look sleepy." I said.

"Thank you, but I need to go home. I should rest." She said ang smiled at me. "You know, you can sleep here if you want." I offered. She shook her head.

"Thank you, Lisa but it's okay. I need to go home. Besides our trip is done already." She said. I walk with her until we reach our gate.

"Are you sure?" I ask again. She nodded. "Uhmm. I can drive you home. I mean, bike you home..." I offer her again.

She chuckled. "You should rest, Lisa. I can handle myself."

She bid her goodbye and walk away from the house. When she was out of my sight I walk into my house and went upstairs. When I reach my bedroom, I immediately throw myself into bed.

What a day.

---

I woke up when I heard someone shouted my name. I rub my eyes and sit. I observe who's voice it is.

"YAH! LISA!! WHERE ARE YOU DUMBASS? DON'T YOU MISS ME?" my eyes got wide when I realize who's voice it is. She is loud as ever.

"Hey chipmunk can you low it down? It's 11am yet you are so loud!!" I chuckle when the door reveals Rosé. She's my cousin from Australia.

"What did you just called me, Lalisa?" I nervously laugh when I saw her eyebrows crossed and red ears. She's angry.

"How many time do I need to tell you that you shouldn't call me chipmunk!!" I smirk. Rosé and I we're so close. I mean since we are kids we are always together. But when she turned 18, uncle decided to throw her to Australia to continue her studies there. Yes, throw her. At first she doesn't want to go there but at the end, uncle is the boss.

"I missed you, Rosé.." I said and hugged her. She started to get free from my hug but I hug her tighter.

"Yah! Why you are suddenly become clingy? It doesn't fit you!" I break the hug and look at her.

"And since when you got mean to me?" I pouted. I was thinking she'll say sorry or hug me but no. She smack me on my head.

"Ouch!" I said while holding ny head. This sadist girl.

"I said, it doesn't fits you!" She said and hold her stomach because of so much laugh. I just rolled my eyes on her.

"So, how's my favorite cousin?" She said and sit on the edge of my bed. I didn't answer and just smile.

"Don't tell me your already..." I frown. "I wish. But no.." I saw in Rosé face that she became sad.

"Shh, it's okay!" I assure her. She just nodded.

"Hmm. Did you know, I have a new friend?" I said and smirk. I just need to change the topic. But I think it's a bad idea. I can see on her face that she's ready to tease me.

"Yeah, continue.." She said and crossed her hands.

"She's a friend!" I said and rolled my eyes on her. "Why you are getting defensive? I haven't said anything!" She said and stick her tongue out. I swear this girl.

"So.." She said and look at me, waiting for to answer.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you win. I like her already." I stood up and sit on one of my chair in my room.

Rosé squeled. I covered my ears because of her loudness.

"So, so, so, so.. does she know?" I smile bitterly because of her question. I shook my head.

"Aw..why?" She asked.

"I'm scared... but soon. I'll tell her what I'm feeling for her.." Rosé shows me her face of teasing.

"How about you, huh? Do you have your 'love of your life' now?" I asked her mockingly. She always talks about her love of her life when we were still little. I was so irritated with her because of that, infinite stories of her future love.

"Nah, still, looking for it. Still looking for my perfect, kind and charming partner that blablah.." I didn't hear her afterwards cause I started to put my hands on my ears because she will start talking about her love of her life again.