"My Prince" (Dreambur)

Notes

Fantasy au!

Prince Wilbur pog,,,

Kinda short?

Wilbur's perspective

<-~->

I dashed down the hall, blazing fire and explosions flying by my vision as I flew past the windows.

I could hear the running behind me so I tried to speed up, making it to a staircase. I raced up the stairs, once making it to the top I knocked down an old piece of furniture down the stairs to slow the enemy behind me down.

I heard a yell from behind me, so I continued to run. I finally made it to my room so I rushed in and slammed the door shut, trying to move something in front of the door.

As I managed to move a large chair in front of the door I took a moment to breathe, I was shaking from adrenaline.

While I tried to catch my breath, soon enough I could hear banging on the door, literal bounding. I knew they would be trying to break the door down so I quickly got a bag and collected a few things, running out to my balcony.

I soon heard the door being broken from behind me, making me panic, so I climbed over the railing of the balcony and peaked down, the sight below me relieved me.

I took one final moment to look at the enemy approaching from behind me, before I dropped down and landed in my trusted knights arms.

I held onto the other male tightly as he started to sprint, sighing in relief.

"Well, took you long enough, princey" My beloved knight, Dream, grinned down at me. I rolled my eyes up at him, smiling.

"Well, it's not easy running for your life" I hummed out, leaning against him.

"I know, it was way too risky, I should have come and gotten you" Dream sighed out, slowing down once we were farther from the kingdom.

"Well the plan worked, didn't it? It was risky but still had a good outcome" I commented, shrugging.

"I guess.." Dream mumbled, soon putting me down in front of him, but still held me close.

"I'm so glad you're alright, love.." Dream whispered, holding me close. I returned the embrace and leaned my head against his chest.

"You as well.." I whispered back to him, reaching for his hand and gently holding it. "I love you, Dream.."

Dream ever so slightly pulled away, taking my hand and gently kissing the top of it. "I love you too, my prince"

<-~->

(WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THAT LAST LINE IS SO CORNY HAHA-)