|<[({Chapter Seven})]>|

Donnie's p.o.v

"Wait" Crystal said suddenly and I braked to a halt, "what" I asked and she looked at me dead serious, "did you tell April about me, eh us" she asked and I looked away, "well I, um, told her of you, however there may have been some slight details I forgot to include" I said hoping that'd help, her face then twisted into an evil smile, "well, how about we surprise her" she said and whispered the plan to me, before I could think it through I nodded, it was a good plan.

Aprils p.o.v

I waited patiently at the rooftop Donnie had said for him to arrive, "hey April" Donnie said happily and I smiled back, "hi Donnie" I replied and then I heard the clop of... hooves and saw a small multi coloured pony round the corner, it had an electric blue coat, purple mane and tail, and had glasses covering pink eyes to match the pink horn on her head.

"D-Donnie" I said hesitantly and he looked at me calmly, "yeah April, is something wrong" he asked and I pointed at the pony-like creature, he followed my finger but looked confused, "April... there's nothing there" he said and I shook my head, "yes there is! I can see some sort of pony thing right there!" I said desperately and he looked again and then looked at me, "okay... I'm going to go set up the telescope" he said and moved aside to get away from me, I watched as the ponys horn glowed pink and all the equipment floated into Donnie's hand when he needed it so he didn't have to reach himself and he acted like that was normal, which I was pretty sure it wasn't.

"There we go all set up" he said proudly and I turned in shock as I heard someone speak, "YAY" the pony cried and whizzed past and looked through the telescope, Donnie didn't even seem to notice the pony and looked at me, and got his sciencey stuff together to explain, "woah woah woah, hold up on the science Don, do you seriously not see the bright blue and purple horse who can talk and do magic" I asked and Donnie gave me a serious look, "no" he said simply and then the pony burst into laughter behind him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I just couldn't keep it in" she said giggling and then looked at Donnie, "it's ok Don, the games over, you can tell her" she said happily and then Donnie chuckled and turned so that I could see the pony, "April this is Crystal Dazzle, she's an unicorn from another dimension from a place called ponyville and we found her and her friends a few overs ago" he said and I gave him a shocked look.

"How many more of her are there" I asked and he looked away, "well she's the only unicorn, there's also one earth pony and two Pegasi" he said and I looked at him and then at Crystal Dazzle how seemed very preoccupied in looking out the telescope, "Crystal this is April, she's a mutant kranng who has powers not unlike yours and shouldn't judge people by their appearance" Donnie said obviously a sign that I was turning up my nose at the sight of her which really did seem unfair.

I cleared my throat and stepped forward, "hi Crystal Dazzle" I said awkwardly and she grinned up at me, he hair nearly falling into her eyes if it weren't for the glasses, "Crystal is fine and Hey April" she beamed up at me and then turned again and looked out the telescope.

"The stars our not that unlike ours in ponyville, you know how I said I can 'control the stars' well I actually can't I suppose I'm more like the caretaker or protector or guardian of the stars, yes I like that, Crystal Dazzle guardian of the stars" she said happily rambling on as she looked out the telescope and I glanced at Donnie, "she's had a rough day" he said, "let her relax a bit" and I nodded, she didn't seem like she'd hurt any of us but I still didn't want to get to close, 'baby steps' I told myself, 'baby steps'.

Embers p.o.v

I groaned loudly as me and Fluttershy looked through the book, "why exactly, did Crystal enlist two Pegasi, to read a book on magic" I asked and Fluttershy shrugged still looking through the book, I fell backwards and leaned against the wall, "we're never gonna find anything" I groaned and Fluttershy said nothing and still looked through the book but then turned around, "it's better me than Lucky, she seems very..... competitive now" Fluttershy said and I nodded in agreement as I heard a shriek come from an enraged Lucky Charm in the sitting room, "yeah, I suppose" I agreed and went back to reading with Flutters but then I stopped there was a pattern in the book, I grabbed a spare piece of paper and grabbed a pencil in my mouth and wrote quickly. "Hey Fluttershy, read this" I said and she came over and we both read the little poem or spell I suppose.

"Yes" Fluttershy said as she finished reading, "yes, that sounded like it could work" she said happily and I grinned, "LUCKY" I yelled and not a second later Lucky rushed through the door, "yeah" she gasped, "what happened" she asked, "Ember found a way to turn us human" Fluttershy said giving me a small appreciative smile, I grinned proudly and Lucky beamed, "YAY! WE'RE GOING TO BE HUMAN!" she celebrated and Fluttershy covered her ears, "not so loud, please" she asked and Lucky nodded and zipped her lips, metaphorically. "Hey, what's the noise about" Leo asked as he joined us, "yeah, what happened pony dudettes" Mikey asked as he bounced in followed by Raph, "we think Ember might have found a way to turn us human" Lucky said happily hugging me, I grinned nervously suddenly sheepish, and looked down at my hooves, "I-it really was nothing" I stammered and Leo grinned, "how did you figure it out" he asked and I gave him a small smile and placed the paper in front of him, "well I just found a pattern in the book and wrote it down here" I said simply and he read it over. "This is really good, great job" he complemented and I grinned up at him.

"I'll go call Donnie so Crystal can come here and magic you human so this can be over and done with" Raph said grumpily and I huffed through my noise like a bull.

How dare he undermine my one and only accomplishment in the field of magic.

I took a breathe and nodded as he left, "you do that" I said and then turned back to Leo, Lucky had left with Mikey to go back and play whatever game it was they were playing. Fluttershy had gone with Raph because she wanted to tell Crystal something I think.

"Eh, can you show me 'the pattern' in the book" Leo asked and I nodded and he sat next to me as I showed him how I figured out the spell. I suppose he wasn't so bad.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Twilight Sparkle paced the library, she'd just been given some terrible news, Fluttershy and three other mares had been sucked into some sort of portal, of course she'd called the others as soon as she could, Rainbow Dash was getting herself worked up, scared for her friends safety while Applejack tried in vain to get her to relax, Rarity was getting herself into a fuss as well and Twilight had enlisted her to help her find something in one of her books. "Guys" Pinkie Pie cried as she crashed through the door, "any news on Fluttershy" she asked hopefully and they all shook their heads, "well I don't know if this will help but I could go get Writer to see if she could help us out" Pinkie offered but Twilight politely declined, "thank you Pinkie but we're fine and I don't want to worry Writer, we'll be fine" Twilight responded although she didn't sound sure, "now c'mon everypony, let's get Fluttershy back" Applejack encouraged and they all agreed, Fluttershy was one of their best friends. And they were gonna get her back to safety.
---------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter but this week has honestly been one thing after another.

And for anyone who doesn't know, Writer is an oc in mlpwarriorcat tmnt/mlp book
(If you hadn't read it, go check that out)

And yeah I'll try to update soon
Slán

~Vishnu