Josh

(Ive never wrote anything like this before so if it's not very good please tell me in the comments. so the first image I'm doing for this book is a josh one so hope you guys like it)

Your POV

*ring ring....ring ring* "oh who's calling me at this time" you groan searching for your phone.

"Hello" you say sleepy to the person on the phone "hey (y/n)" "josh why'd you wake me" you complain rubbing your eyes with your free hand.

"It's 4pm (y/n)" he tells you. "really" you say looking at your alarm clock next to your bed.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out later tonight with Simon me and Ethan" josh asks you.

"That sounds fun sure what time then and where" "just get ready and I'll pick you up at 7pm" he tells you.

You both say your goodbyes and you put your phone back down on your bed.

You flop back into you bed, you've always liked josh but never got the guts to tell him because you thought he never had feelings for you.

"Who where you talking to" your room mate asks walking to your door "josh" you reply daydreaming.

"Ooooo someone's got a boyfriend" your room mate says "shut up (f/n) where not going on a date me him Ethan and Simon are just going for dinner and josh asked me to come that's all" you tell your friend as you get up.

"You need to where that black dress that shows off your body" your friend says opening your wardrobe up to pick the dress out.

"I know I like him and all but isn't that dress a bit 'OTT'" you say making quote marks as you say OTT.

"it's not over the top it's just right" your friend says throwing you the dress. "fine okay could you be so kind and grab my black heels" you ask your friend as you pick out your make up from your dressing table.

Your friend passes you the shoes and leaves you to it so you can get ready.

You grab your hair curlers to curl your (h/c) then you apply your make up.

After doing all that you slip on your black dress it hugged your body nicely as you looked in the mirror spinning in your dress.

"(Y/n) looks like your car is here" your friend shouted to you. so you grabbed your little bag and slipped your shoes to hear the door knock you ran down as quick as you could to see josh stood there dressed up.

"Wow you look very pretty" josh says looking you up and down, you blush at his complement "oooo josh has a girlfriend" Simon shouts while hanging out of the car window and I blushed even more and you see josh blushing too.

As we walked to the car you could hear Ethan's laugh, laughing at Simons quote.

Josh opened the door for you to get into the taxi, you smiled at him as you got into the car you said hi to Ethan and Simon and you where all on your way.

When you finally arrived at the restaurant josh got out the car and opened your door once again "your such a gentleman josh" you say as he helped you out of the car.

"This is fancy" you say as you walked into the place "have you booked a table the man asked "yeah under the name josh" josh says telling the man he grabbed some menus and showed us to are table.

We all sat down me next to josh, Simon and Ethan sat next to each other.

You opened your menu to see your (f/f) "you guys know what you want" Ethan asked you all.

You all agreed and waited for the waiter to come, he came over and you told him what you wanted.

"Hey (y/n) can I talk to you out side" josh asked you nodded at him and you both walked outside the door.

"So (y/n) I need to ask you something" you nod for him to carry on.

"Well I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend" he asks you nervously "yes" you say holding this cheek "really" josh says looking at you shocked.

"Yes really" you say as he kisses you, you where shocked at first but you melted into the kiss.

You both pulled away for air "(y/n) I love you" josh tells you "i love you to josh" you tell him and you both go in for a second kiss a knock on the window stopped you two from kissing to see you two where kissing next to your table.

Simon and Ethan where both making love hearts and kissy faces at you two through the window. you both laugh at them and walk back inside to enjoy you meals.

(What did you guys think for my first time doing something like this?)