Theatre

(All in 3rd Pov unless said other wise)

Everyone had just woke up and found them self in a Theatre. A man with scars on his face found a note and started to read it out loud not noticing that the Marauders Era people were looking at him werid.

Dear whoever has found this.

We have taken you here to watch some clips about your past, present and future. After you have read this, introduce yourself.

Incase you need prove that this is not a trap....

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good.

"Right well I guess we should say our names and what year we came from" said a man with scars on his face.

(I've decided to only write some of the introductions such as the Marauders Era people, harry and the Lupin-Black family because they would be more of a reaction.)

"I'll start. I'm Harry Potter." said a boy that looked just like James apart from the eyes. You could hear four boys whispering but you couldn't hear about what.

"I'm Damon Salvatore." said a boy with dark brown hair.

"I'm Katherine Lupin-Black." said a girl with dark brown wavy hair. You could hear two gasps and some snickering.

"I'm Remus Lupin-Black." said a man with scars on his face. Again you could hear gasps especially from two of the boys.

"I'm Sirius Lupin-Black." said a man with curly hair. You could hear more gasps, again mostly from two boys.

"I'm Lily Evans." said a girl with red hair and emerald green eyes. Everyone apart from the Marauder Era people gasped at that.

"I'm Pppeter Pppettigrew." said a boy who seemed nervous. There was some growls heard but no one knew who from.

"I'm Sirius Black." said a handsome looking boy with shoulder length black hair.

"I'm Remus Lupin." said a handsome looking boy who didn't have any scars on his face.

"I'm James Potter." said a handsome boy with messy raven coloured hair.
There was a couple of gasps but the biggest one was from the boy who they learned to be Harry.

"I'm Regulas Black." said a handsome looking boy with black hair. You could hear Older Sirius gasp.

Then suddenly there was a voice from the ceiling.

"Everyone sit down on a seat and let's get started. Oh and if you need to ask anything just say 'Voice'" said the Voice.