Log 3: Yaz

Yaz: (to camera; shyly) Hi, so this probably going to be short. I'm not a big fan of being on camera, in case you didn't know. So, yeah, a thank you to Darius for keeping us all alive so far--!

Kenji: You th--!

Yaz: (to camera) Yes, even Kenji. Those two are at it again. The Omegas still aren't back yet. As far as Kenji goes, what we're all mad at him for is how he treats Darius, in case you're wondering. All except Darius, of course. We probably would've let the dinosaurs eat him already if Darius hasn't continuously reminded us that we're better than that. I suppose I should also talk about Sammy. You know, I used to be mad at her, and before that, she was the only friend I've ever had, but by now, I've caused enough damage that our friendship may never recover.

Brooklynn: (in background; to her) Doubt that, Sammy feels bad about what happened, and she's pretty forgiving. They all are.

Yaz: (to camera) Yeah, Brooklynn's right. Sammy shouldn't feel bad, becasue I know that if I was in the same position and my family needed help, I'd do the same thing. Here's the thing, knowing that now and looking back, I realize that I didn't just feel friendship for Sammy, I felt...something else for her all together, but I thought it was just because I'd never had a friend before. (turns to others) Having said that, it's sunset, they've been gone too long--!

(The camera is rushed by Yaz to look over the balcony. The three Omegas fell forward in exhaustion, dropping the bags and tents they were carrying. The other Alphas jumped down there and Yaz raced down the ladder, the camera being shaken as she moved.)

End Log 3